What cars scream 'chav' to you?

Man of Honour
Any car with massive text on the windscreen or rear screen and ones with wind deflectors on the side windows. Basically any Vauxhall.

Permabanned
Guess I'm a chav then lol :D or am I just enjoying a modern classic ??

48562385387_f715b1edb6_k.jpg
Since when is a punto a modern classic or any kind of classic? I had one as my first car then replaced it with a mk2 golf valver after 6 months. Was and still is the most fun I’ve had in a car.

Soldato
I'd have to say Fiesta ST at the moment, there's loads of boy racers who come out to play at night near me and 90% if them have Fiesta St, or a regular Fiesta that's been made to look like a ST, regardless they look and sound like crap

Caporegime
I think it’s the owner that gives the chav appearance, seen plenty of cars listed in the thread with “normal” - whatever that is - looking drivers that don’t scream chav at all.

The last chav car I saw was near our local football teams training ground, an overly bling Bentley Bentayga it’s driver wearing a cap backwards and more gold than Fort Knox round his neck....

A very wealthy chav obviously but looked a chav nonetheless.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont really have much views on cars now but I have strong views on chav BIKES - Anything GSXR, Busa's, all R1's except the R1M...

How is a ‘busa chav? Sure I’ve seen chavs looking at them in the show room but they ain’t no sports bike. Guys who ride them like one usually come unstuck pretty fast.

Associate
How is a ‘busa chav? Sure I’ve seen chavs looking at them in the show room but they ain’t no sports bike. Guys who ride them like one usually come unstuck pretty fast.

Every busa owner I know or have known has serious small dick syndrome/tough guy issues and 80% of them are weegies heh

Soldato
Any 3 series ti thats left on the road due to the fact that its pipsqueak engine hasnt been thrashed to an inch of its life by its many chav owners, or not landed in a country ditch/canal/river, or hit a large stationery object such as a tree/lampost/roadsign/ artic/bus/caravan/dwelling on a sharp bend on a road. :p

Caporegime
Since when is a punto a modern classic or any kind of classic? I had one as my first car then replaced it with a mk2 golf valver after 6 months. Was and still is the most fun I’ve had in a car.

Read the badges down the side of it. :p

Its a GT Turbo I.E
1.4 Turbo in bright yellow.
Rare and definitely can be considered classic now given the age and rarity combined.

Soldato

Its a GT Turbo I.E
Rare and definitely can be considered classic now given the age and rarity combined.

Is it an iconic car? Lol, nope.
Does it have character? Umm...
Is it in demand? Was it ever??

I’m the only thing it’s got going for it, is it just scrapes into the latter period (1992-93) of what ‘could’ be termed a modern classic.

Old and rare-ish doesn’t make it a modern classic :p

Looks in great nick though.

Permabanned

Its a GT Turbo I.E
All of that is null in void by the fact that it has a punto badge on the back. May as well be a metro turbo :p.

Now a Renault 5 Gt turbo I would consider as a classic, even a starlet or a Polo G40 but a punto is a punto.

Back
Top Bottom