• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Last playstation I owned was a PS3, borrowed a ps4 to play RDR2 but other than that there's loads of ps4 games to keep me occupied. Tbh I haven't really thought much about what games to get at launch!

There's two "must haves" (for me) AC Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077. Again, Demons Souls is one I hated on PS3 but I would like to try it on PS5. I don't fancy busting a brand new DualSense in anger though. :p

Soldato
There's two "must haves" (for me) AC Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077. Again, Demons Souls is one I hated on PS3 but I would like to try it on PS5. I don't fancy busting a brand new DualSense in anger though. :p
The non existent load times won’t give you chance to bust your controller as you’ll be back in the action before you get a chance :D

Soldato
Yeah, Watchdogs Legions is one I wouldn't ever entertain buying but I would like to try it out. I still haven't played the first two even though they have been given away free on PC.

I quite enjoyed the first but it was forgettable, never played 2 despite it being down to about 9.99. I quite enjoy Ubisoft eliminate the minimap icon games but only as a pretty brainless time sink.

Soldato
Watch Dogs 2 was oddly compelling, I think I came back to it a few different times over the years but did eventually finish it early this year. It didn't do anything special, the vehicles mostly handled quite poorly, but the world design is something Ubisoft tend to do really well on these days and it was fun to explore, find hidden stuff etc. I'm hoping I'll get the same from Legion.

Plus the online modes are always good fun, being in someone else's game without them knowing is amusing.

Soldato
Watch Dogs 2 was oddly compelling, I think I came back to it a few different times over the years but did eventually finish it early this year. It didn't do anything special, the vehicles mostly handled quite poorly, but the world design is something Ubisoft tend to do really well on these days and it was fun to explore, find hidden stuff etc. I'm hoping I'll get the same from Legion.

Plus the online modes are always good fun, being in someone else's game without them knowing is amusing.

That's what I mean by forgettable, its like I have a pleasant time playing it but a few months later I couldn't tell you much, if anything about it.

Soldato
I did the lovefilm thing on PS3, that boomerang games thing is decent, at 1 game a month you'd probably lose more than a tenner buying then selling on.

The more I see of Spiderman: Miles Morales the more it's looking really good, reminds me of Batman: Arkham Asylum with the combat and stealth. Cyberpunk 2077 I will try and hold out for the big ps5 update.

Soldato
The more I see of Spiderman: Miles Morales the more it's looking really good, reminds me of Batman: Arkham Asylum with the combat and stealth. Cyberpunk 2077 I will try and hold out for the big ps5 update.

I just hope they leave out the annoying MJ stealth sections from this game, they were so bland and annoying in the original game. Slightly more interesting once you had access to a taser but think that was only in the final MJ mission.

Soldato
I just hope they leave out the annoying MJ stealth sections from this game, they were so bland and annoying in the original game. Slightly more interesting once you had access to a taser but think that was only in the final MJ mission.

I really liked those bits 2bh, it was a nice change of pace.

Soldato
What's next for the PS5 information drip feed then? We've had hardware reveal, hardware teardown, UX reveal (which covered the basics) - 'Switcher' aka quick resume? 3D Audio details?

I suspect preview/review NDA's won't get lifted until a week or 2 before launch.

Soldato
What's next for the PS5 information drip feed then? We've had hardware reveal, hardware teardown, UX reveal (which covered the basics) - 'Switcher' aka quick resume? 3D Audio details?

I suspect preview/review NDA's won't get lifted until a week or 2 before launch.

Controller perhaps? They haven't said much about how the haptics on the triggers will work although it has been said the effect is quite strong (to the point of being able to almost lock the trigger from being pressed).

It's also one of the key areas they show off some unique features against the Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom