• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
What do you think the chances are of walking into an apple store next Friday and picking one up ?

The chances of walking into an Apple store full stop are fairly remote.

Not sure what your local one is like but mine always has massive queues outside it as they control numbers for distancing.

Soldato
How well do OLED screens work for phones? I know in the TV world OLEDs are not supposed to work well in brightly let conditions due to screen reflection.

Soldato
When I went to the Metrocentre shop at the start of August, they were only really wanting people to go in if they had an appointment to see a Genius or to pick something up. You could go in, but had to wait as they limit numbers in store.

Soldato
How well do OLED screens work for phones? I know in the TV world OLEDs are not supposed to work well in brightly let conditions due to screen reflection.

Rather excellently. I've had two Samsung's and an XS Max and they've been brilliant. No image burn in issues, excellent colours and contrast and are bright enough to see in direct sunlight. The technology is an absolute gamechanger IMO.

Soldato
Rather excellently. I've had two Samsung's and an XS Max and they've been brilliant. No image burn in issues, excellent colours and contrast and are bright enough to see in direct sunlight. The technology is an absolute gamechanger IMO.

Cool. Probably going to go for a 12 mini.

Caporegime
So looks like my Apple direct order is shipping for 9th of Nov at the earliest. Might get lucky and they might ship out earlier but no big rush for it.

Just have to remember to cancel the Vodafone pre order I did yesterday. Will call them next week and ask them to cancel the order.

Caporegime
Didn’t upgrade last year so on my X still. Just ordered a 128gig 12 pro. Not sure I need it as the X still fast, but the better camera will be useful.

Soldato
I’ve gone with mous limitless 3.0 and added their hybrid screen protector. No idea if the screen protector is any good but love my current mous case, I’ve dropped my phone many times and it’s held up brilliantly.

Another one for Mous here. Probably one of the best cases I have ever had. When I get a 12 mini will once again get a Mous case

Back
Top Bottom