Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th-19th Oct 2020]

Soldato
Are you saying that no other fans have thought a VAR offside decision was wrong? For that matter, are you saying that impartial pundits aren't questioning decisions?
Most other fans accept the decision without much fuss, LiVARpool fans on the other hand tend to feel hard done by most of the time when things rarely go against them, which is what makes it quite funny to watch.
2 of the 3 impartial pundits you mention are ex Liverpool players

Don
A bit of a mental game but overall we played well and should have won. We created enough chances to have been a couple ahead at HT although the second half was a closer game.

As for the decisions, people are forgetting that the point in which handballs are measured has been changed, which is why VVD and Mane were both given offside. They now measure it from the bottom of the shirt sleeve.

Everton players throwing in leg breaking challenges was a common thing in the derby for a number of years but it looked like they becme a thing of the past recently. Two absolute shockers today though.

That answer wouldn’t make sense which matches a lot of your posts, cheers.
@woppy101 is full of hot air, just chucking out sound bites. If you ask him to back anything up he ends up embarrassing himsel, well further embarrassing himself. He's done with football though.

I'm confused why richarlson was sent off as ref already blew? Surely if pickford wasnt then richarlson shouldnt too?
It turns out that the VAR official was sleeping for the Pickford incident and just forgot to check the red.

Associate
Most other fans accept the decision without much fuss, LiVARpool fans on the other hand tend to feel hard done by most of the time when things rarely go against them, which is what makes it quite funny to watch
I'm not a Liverpool fan but this is getting desperate, give it a rest mate.

Soldato
A bit of a mental game but overall we played well and should have won. We created enough chances to have been a couple ahead at HT although the second half was a closer game.

As for the decisions, people are forgetting that the point in which handballs are measured has been changed, which is why VVD and Mane were both given offside. They now measure it from the bottom of the shirt sleeve.

Everton players throwing in leg breaking challenges was a common thing in the derby for a number of years but it looked like they becme a thing of the past recently. Two absolute shockers today though.

@woppy101 is full of hot air, just chucking out sound bites. If you ask him to back anything up he ends up embarrassing himsel, well further embarrassing himself. He's done with football though.

It turns out that the VAR official was sleeping for the Pickford incident and just forgot to check the red.
Love you too Baz

Soldato
Most other fans accept the decision without much fuss, LiVARpool fans on the other hand tend to feel hard done by most of the time when things rarely go against them, which is what makes it quite funny to watch.

How'd your takeover go? I seem to remember you were the king of cool during that and perfectly reasonable.

Soldato
I'm not sure who you support, but you seem to be distorting reality to suit your position more than pretty much any fan I've seen.

Associate
As a neutral that was ridiculous. Pickford with one of the worst tackles I've seen for quite some time gets away with nothing haha and then Mane offside even though it looks like he's onside?! Then Richarlison doing his Pickford impression.

Oh, and Thiago playing like he's Neo when he starts to see the matrix.

Back
Top Bottom