Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th-19th Oct 2020]

Soldato
Not really I haven’t had a problem with VAR even though more decisions have gone against Newcastle than for us
Talking of pundits, you'll see that both Fabregas and Jenas have now says they don't see how it's offside.

And you appear to have a problem with pretty much everything, so I'm not sure I believe you.

Don
Not really I haven’t had a problem with VAR even though more decisions have gone against Newcastle than for us
I shouldn't be suprised but this is factually incorrect. Newcastle have had more VAR decisions go for them than against. In fact only Utd, Brighton and Palace benefitted more than Newcastle.
Takeovers not finished yet BTW
It was done months ago, didn't you hear? The Geordie Dentist on twitter says so.

Soldato
I shouldn't be suprised but this is factually incorrect. Newcastle have had more VAR decisions go for them than against. In fact only Utd, Brighton and Palace benefitted more than Newcastle.

It was done months ago, didn't you hear? The Geordie Dentist on twitter says so.
We will see

Soldato
Jenas making a great point on BBC, the frame they used to decide the offside clearly shows Thiago has already made the pass as the balls left his foot.
That's the point I've been making. The tech isn't there to show the situation at the exact moment the ball leaves a player's foot. And the camera angle doesn't show a defensive line correctly. These are general problems with VAR in its current form, not just today. They need high speed cameras, and cameras on runners keeping up with play.

Soldato

Newcastle +3
Overturns: 3
Leading to goals for: 1
Disallowed goals for: 0
Leading to goals against: 0
Disallowed goals against: 0
Net goal score: +1
Subjective decisions for: 2
Subjective decisions against: 0
Net subjective score: 2

hmmm...

Only Newcastle didn't experience a single overturn decision against them all season.

hmmm...

Soldato
Found a way to watch it, Pickford should have been sent off, why var couldn't confirm it is a joke

Need to see the offside for what could have been our winner again but in mostly convinced in replay I did see if anything Henderson elbow was off that's it

Thiago looked great again which was pleasing.

Jota could have come on earlier for me as Bobby didn't impress again this week imo

Soldato
What is that video showing :confused:

And Robertson flicking a leg out isn't going to break someone's leg.
Shows Mane purposefully tripping up a player which in my opinion should be a red card similar to Beckham at the world cup. Robertson could easily have seen a red too for violent conduct, leg breaker or not.

Don
Big Kisses sweetheart
Woppy instead of throwing out nonsense lines and attempting to troll, put some thought into your posts. You've had supporters of at least 3 other sides, in addition to Liverpool, call you out for posting nonsense in this thread.
Showing that Liverpool are just as dirty but it's okay as long as it's not a leg breaker ? haha okay
You replied to me talking about leg breaking challenges and showed a picture of Mane tripping a player up :confused: Yes, all teams have players making fouls. Unfortunately there is a long history of Everton players putting in horror challenges in the Derby. In years gone by it was even worse in reserve/u23 games too.

Back
Top Bottom