*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
iuXe.jpg

Friend and I went for a nice ride on Saturday. Popped into Wales and went around the Usk Valley, Forrest of Dean and ended up in Breacon Beacons.

Real fun ride though I had a bit of a disaster at the start. Accidentally hit my watch and it played Christmas songs for about 45 minutes until I couldn't take it any more and pulled over.

Associate
Passed down from my father after 15 years of ownership, scratches the itch I get since my Daytona T595 has been in bits for a year now... modern bikes dont really do it for me but this sure as hell does.

P4XFk9T.jpg

Associate
Spendid. An appreciating classic. Gonna use and abuse it or stow it away?

Thanks yeah its actually worth more now that it was when he bought it all that time ago.
I have always nicked wee shots from him and did about 1k miles a year on it, now that its mine I will use it a bit more often but it will be looked after as well, also already done a few wee mods but nothing that cant be removed.
Found a clip I took in 2019 on one of those wee spins, I had just came off my Triumph Bobber so always took some getting used to heh... sound doesnt quite convey the volume of it ^^

https://youtu.be/U2sJU1ZM2T8

Associate
Just had the tiger 800 delivered, doesn't have the heated rider seat that it should, has a low seat and only heated pillion seat, ****** off.

Ah that sucks man but dont let it ruin your new bike experiance... just a small mistake that'll be easily fixed surely.

Edit: Assuming previous owner actually has it?*

Soldato
Rear right indicator is missing also, snapped off, nice touch.

Edit, was my fault, found it in floor, must have clipped wall, oops!.
Not the best start.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very comfy bike for me, going to take some getting used to being a lot bigger than my CB650R.

Couple of negative things, the heat that kicks out at leg height is true, feels good just now in the cold but i can't think it will be comfortable in the hot weather and the Heed crash bars the guy put on are a nice touch but the bolt is digging into my leg so will need to remove them or cover it with something.

Wind protection is good but i'll get a taller screen as i'm stupidly tall, and probably a slip on can and that should be it.

The seller got me with the description, it said heated SEAT not SEATS, he didn't mention it was the pillion seat only that had heat.

Soldato
Very comfy bike for me, going to take some getting used to being a lot bigger than my CB650R.

Couple of negative things, the heat that kicks out at leg height is true, feels good just now in the cold but i can't think it will be comfortable in the hot weather and the Heed crash bars the guy put on are a nice touch but the bolt is digging into my leg so will need to remove them or cover it with something.

Wind protection is good but i'll get a taller screen as i'm stupidly tall, and probably a slip on can and that should be it.

The seller got me with the description, it said heated SEAT not SEATS, he didn't mention it was the pillion seat only that had heat.
It’s hard to beat sit up straight bikes, hopefully you can sort those niggles.
Fort 9 on YouTube loves them, there will be a few good videos showing how capable they are.

Back
Top Bottom