What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
American Murder: The Family Next Door (Netflix)

One off documentary 90 mins. I just popped it on last night for a change.

Essentially an account using various footage, I had no prior idea what the case was nor what had happened - I was gripped.
I’ve just watched this - such a tragic story but an amazing account of what happened. I’ve not seen anything like it before.

Associate
Just started watching Raised by Wolves. Not sure what I make of the first episode; a little strange but glad I can binge watch 9 more episodes to see how it plays out.

Soldato
reviews ounds promising
The Comey Rule | Trailer | Sky Atlantic
Jeff Daniels and Brendan Gleeson star as former FBI Director James Comey and US President Donald J. Trump in this two-part event series. Coming 30 September on Sky Atlantic

started watching, similar to the "big short", good dramatization of the clinton dilemas, as comey portrayed them, quick-fired dialogue needs attention.

[ also noted 'l'immortal is on sky nowtv catalogue ]

Soldato
Thanks to whoever recommended Mind hunter to me. Just finished it and (despite the story lines) enjoyed it. Found myself itching to finish work/chores etc so I could watch it, particularly the second series as the Atlanta story grew. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Holden now :o :D (discovered he is the voice of Kristoff in Frozen!)

Might start Criminal United Kingdom now

Soldato
Just got into this and liking it :D. Grindah and Beats definitely have a bit of David Brent in them.

Beats is like a little puppy :p!

It gets really good, i'm glad someone else is watching this, I mention it to so many and they have no idea.

I also wonder if MC Grindah is really an actor at all, or he is actually like that all the time.

Caporegime
It gets really good, i'm glad someone else is watching this, I mention it to so many and they have no idea.

I also wonder if MC Grindah is really an actor at all, or he is actually like that all the time.
They do a good job staying in character almost everywhere - definitely made me unsure if they are real actors or just up and coming in the UK grime scene. I think Grindah is a bit of both. Never heard of Post Malone but fair play to him here going along :D

"Two stretch"! Just finished season 2 and I still have no idea who the other guy in the group is (not Decoy or Steve) :p.

Edit - video below lifts the lid on a lot of things. Smoking weed was the connective tissue that brought them together :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks to whoever recommended Mind hunter to me. Just finished it and (despite the story lines) enjoyed it. Found myself itching to finish work/chores etc so I could watch it, particularly the second series as the Atlanta story grew. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Holden now :o :D (discovered he is the voice of Kristoff in Frozen!)

Might start Criminal United Kingdom now

Ah, mind hunter is really great :) Such a shame it got cancelled after season two :(

Soldato
Fingers x'd Fincher picks it back up, not cancelled as such, just all cast/crew released from contracts. I remain hopeful.
Yeah I read it's on indefinite hold for the moment. Like you say, fingers crossed

Finished all of criminal UK thought it was brilliant. Am now making my way through my watchlist and watching The Innocent Man

Soldato
The Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Walking Dead: World Beyond
ST Discovery S3

And started Lucifer and Cobra Kai whilst waiting for new episodes from the above.

Back
Top Bottom