Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th-19th Oct 2020]

Soldato
Yeah but surely you as a club have to have higher aspirations than being the 4th worse team in the league, how long can you put up with this turd being served up?
The Fans do yes but until the club is sold that’s exactly where the owner wants us to be

could you change your team, I certainly couldn’t NUFC is in my blood, I went to my first game in 1988(8 years old)and have had my season ticket since 1997

Soldato
Well I certainly wouldn't be wasting money to go and watch this being displayed, I know football is supposed to be entertaining but it's currently more a comedy show than action blockbuster

Soldato
Stop going to the games, selling out the stadium is not going to force him to change his attitude then is it
I gave up my ST during the Pardew era. I've not been keen to renew yet.

edit: problem is there's 30k supporters who won't give them up. Some are passed down through families.
I have been close a few times, but I can guarantee the day I do we get taken over the day after and I won’t get my seat back

Back
Top Bottom