First iPhone in years - 11 or 12?

Associate
Hi,

Wasn't sure whether to post this in one of the existing threads or a new post, sorry if i've got it wrong.

I've decided to switch over to iPhone again after several years with Samsung. Just as the title says, debating between an 11 or a 12 (pro versions) mainly because of the earbuds included with the 11 as don't have non wired yet and also because it's known that the battery's decent already with the 11.

I was considering waiting for pro max but think the pro version will be fine enough for me so it is a no brainer to just go with the newest version unless it's vastly more expensive or is there anything else to consider? Thanks

Soldato
In all honesty other than the design,5G and better cameras, there isn't really all that much to set them apart. The 11 Pro Max has excellent battery life and cameras already so if the price is right, you certainly wouldn't be getting a bad device.

However the 12 Pro and Pro Max do have a bigger screen than 11 Pro/Pro Max, but the phones themselves are are also slightly larger. I guess it depends on what kind of size device you're willing to accept.

Soldato
I’d get the regular 12 too and I own an 11 pro. The wired EarPods ‘aren’t great’ (putting it nicely), buy the £12 adaptor if you want something wired. That said I don’t think anyone regrets buying air pods pro.

Don’t forget the new magnet based accessory line which isn’t compatible with the 11 pro but may be of interest to you.

Associate
OP
Thanks all. So the 12 (not pro or pro max) is adequate too? I do love taking photos but if the 12 is good enough particularly as it's been years without an iPhone at all then all to the good and more money for the air pods pro which am looking forward to getting too. I'm going to save up for an apple watch too so going all in!

Associate
OP
Thank you all. Think i will go for pro 128g gold or blue. I love taking pictures (mainly of animals (my dog plus wildlife)/nature) though it's a hobby so I've been debating the pro max but I have small hands so not sure pro max would be the best idea. Shame, really. I'm in Tier 3 land here so waiting longer and trying out the difference not a sensible/viable option.

Back
Top Bottom