Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th-19th Oct 2020]

Soldato
If that's true shed have called the ref your grabbing at straws mate it looked friendly enough to me

What do you mean if its true? Its literally on video. He pulls her towards him. Whats friendly about shouting in someones face and grabbing the back of someones neck?

Soldato
What do you mean if its true? Its literally on video. He pulls her towards him. Whats friendly about shouting in someones face and grabbing the back of someones neck?
It was more a friendly around her in my opinion I cant hear what was said can you if it was anything like your trying to make out she would have got ref involved she obviously didn't think it was like you do

Soldato
Schar in midfield? What could possibly go wrong.

Embarrassing if Man Utd don't sweep us aside, even with ASM trying to carry the team.

Soldato
Insulting a mod isn’t the brightest of ideas when they wield the all powerful ban hammer

When the first comment you make when absolute tools are replaced on Soccer Saturday is:

Is it going to be women on the panel :(

I reckon im alright with my accusations.

I didn't say it didn't happen I'm saying maybe it was more friendly than your seeing it or it looks to you

His face suggests otherwise. It was clearly aggresive.

Back
Top Bottom