• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Again I'd assume any headset, I can use any headphones I want with my soundblaster and get the virtual surround sound (SBX); Potentially issues with the ones that use their own thing like Astros or whatever but if it's got a normal stereo jack I don't see why it would be a problem.

Nice one. My Sony XM3 sound so good, I’d hate to have to buy other headphones.

Soldato
I was aiming to
It seems to vary depending on what deal they get with the publisher/developer I would assume. I.e. RDR2 was only on a few months, others 12 months.

All first party Microsoft games are on permanently from their release.

Guess i need to focus on the third party games that interest me first!

Not sure what all of those are right now though. Certainly outer worlds is one.

Soldato
Although, my plan leading up to release was finish AC: Origins + Odyssey, play through gears 1 to 4, break it up with COD MW campaign, so that for release I have COD CW, AC Valhalla, and gears 5.

Have so far managed AC O, COD MW campaign and almost done with gears 1 (on pc for kicks), I was wondering if it might not be nicer to do gears 2 to 4 on series x with all its back compat enhancements, like hdr, and general all round performance improvements....

I'm becoming slightly tempted to delay AC valhalla, and maybe go for Watch Dog Legion instead - not played a WD game before, but this looks to possibly be fun

Associate
Just ordered the 500gb version Xbox SEAGATE ssd and with a few redeemed nectar points it made it a bit more affordable. I,m all set now with the X and S both ordered and a PS5 full fat....I cant wait! :)

Associate
That loaf of bread is also an asset unless I eat it.
Yes, but that loaf of bread is valueless within a few days, and the cash value is expended........buy a capital asset (such as Bethesda) and it retains some value (which admittedly could go up or down).

Soldato
How do you know or can find out that games will be on game pass for a while? Starting games then having them leave game pass could be really annoying

Soldato
Ekko-WZv-XYAAc-MK5.jpg

Soldato
Anyone heard about the supposed event that MS will be hosting on the 9th November? There are places online making mention of a leak of it. Nobody is sure of what will be shown, but people are hoping for new games :)

Soldato
Anyone heard about the supposed event that MS will be hosting on the 9th November? There are places online making mention of a leak of it. Nobody is sure of what will be shown, but people are hoping for new games :)
Be nice if we got a surprise game wise something exclusive for them

Back
Top Bottom