Beheaded teacher in a street in France(Usual suspects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
We should hold a "draw mohammed" contest like they did in the states and when the little bearded fascists show up.... well, it didn't go too well for them.

If you want a laugh (or to be depressed) have a read of the guardian comments regarding this article, its full of the usual, "well he shouldn't have been murdered but...."

Soldato
Ban it. Simples
Aren’t you all for freedom of speech?

State-mandated banning of a religion sounds pretty totalitarian to me.

Either way, I expect it would have the opposite effect to the one you think it will.

It would drive moderate Muslims to practice their religion underground and direct them towards the extremists. Look at prohibition in the US or the war on drugs — it would likely increase Islamic attacks rather than decrease them.

I can see this thread going well

Indeed. In before the lock.

RIP to the teacher. :(

Soldato
"The man then posted images on social media of dead victim Samuel Paty, 47, who had shown controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54581827

Time to ban these but jobs for ever?

This religion bring nothing but hate and death to our shores.
In my opinion it's time to pull the plug on idiots like this.

man employed with part of employment to show the concept of freedom of speech as part of legal framework of nation is beheaded.

personally I think the personal concept of religion is below that of international/national law.

The concept of breaking the law in an act designed to terrorise - even if following written religious dogma implies the written word is inciting terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom