Beheaded teacher in a street in France(Usual suspects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Aren’t you all for freedom of speech?

State-mandated banning of a religion sounds pretty totalitarian to me.

Either way, I expect it would have the opposite effect to the one you think it will.

This.

You can't try and stop people believing in what they want or even doing something like cutting someone's head off.

You need to look at the reasons behind what drives someone's actions.

EG:

Person sees french cartoon and thinks - what a dick, stupid cartoon, moves on with life without second thought.

Or , sees french cartoon and feels it's justified to cut some authors head off with almost certainty of being imprisoned for life/shot dead.

Soldato
Who said any of that?
Oh that's right YOU.

You can't cite them as an example and then conveniently discount and ignore how they are doing it. Their methods completely invalidate any notion of doing it (in your own words) "with no problem".

So given China is not an example of "doing it with no problem" and Angola didn't ban Islam in the first place. Who's actually banned it successfully?

Soldato
Should we also impose China’s system of state-controlled media to suppress the reporting of the camps, and the terrorist attacks that have arisen as a result of them?

Soldato
OP
You can't cite them as an example and then conveniently discount and ignore how they are doing it. Their methods completely invalidate any notion of doing it (in your own words) "with no problem".

Lets go with
"Slovakia has adopted measures that have left Islam unable to become one of the country's officially recognized religions, making it the European country with the toughest laws against Islam in all of Europe."

https://rmx.news/article/article/slovakia-effectively-bans-islam-from-country-forbids-mosques

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Some one asked and I answered.

Not saying I like what china are doing.
But where was your TV and phone made?

Or have you banned Chinese made products from your home?
It's clear to see you hate them.

Soldato
Lets go with
"Slovakia has adopted measures that have left Islam unable to become one of the country's officially recognized religions, making it the European country with the toughest laws against Islam in all of Europe."

https://rmx.news/article/article/slovakia-effectively-bans-islam-from-country-forbids-mosques
So they've banned mosques and so people meet at home instead. Brilliant job on a "ban".

Nobody really answered my question, how do you ban a belief exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom