Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Fairly. It's always best to look for 'offers' and then haggle from there. Very pleased with it though and should last a long time. It's made the WFH transition very easy so has been worth it in that regard.

You certainly get what you pay for though, we had all of the wardrobes in the house custom fitted by Hammonds and they are beautiful, solid and will probably outlast me.

Associate
My only concern with custom fitted stuff like that would be if you wanted to shift things around for a bit of a change you'd be stuffed, no?

That's correct. For something like an office, you've got to be really sure that the layout is what you want before jumping in. The plus side is that it all looks really neat an you can maximise the space available. For this office, we wouldn't really have any options to change it around anyway as the long, thin layout doesn't lend itself to that:

HCespDP.jpg

For some situations it's just the logical to do, finances permitting:

Before:

bNF8pRN.jpg

After:

4E6eDSe.jpg

Caporegime
That's correct. For something like an office, you've got to be really sure that the layout is what you want before jumping in. The plus side is that it all looks really neat an you can maximise the space available. For this office, we wouldn't really have any options to change it around anyway as the long, thin layout doesn't lend itself to that:

HCespDP.jpg

That does look pretty neat/functional. Certainly works well for a home office if you intend to use it regularly.

Associate
That does look pretty neat/functional. Certainly works well for a home office if you intend to use it regularly.

Thank you. Since the pandemic started, I've been WFH full time so it's been a real blessing tbh. Where I work, it looks like we're going to do a lot more WFH anyway once everything's settled down so it'll continue to get an awful lot of use. My wife uses this quite a bit too (she had her own 'office' in our last place).

Soldato

As fun as my Honda was, getting older and coming into the winter months, i wanted more comfort, 2018 Triumph Tiger XRT 3300 miles.

Traded my CB650R against it and loving it, it's in showroom condition and i don't think it's ever seen rain.

Associate
Northern Brewer starter kit. I already have much better and more professional brewing equipment, but I needed some new fermentation vessels. These kits were being sold off for £40 (usually £100+) so I grabbed one. Now I have an extra brew kettle too. Also came with an Amber Ale kit which I brewed today.

50502672462_e6deea4cae_c.jpg

Also bought a Wifi enabled Inkbird for temp control, it's ace with the app to control everything from my phone.

50501803998_e6c990e6e5_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom