Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Associate
What do you guys think of this game after seeing the latest 'deep dive' trailer video? I was so on the fence about this game but from that trailer the world they've built looks amazing! I'm worried it's fake trailer hype though haha

Associate
Yes that's the video, looks great from what I can see! Although very similar to Odyssey and I imagine the gameplay will be, the environments (lighting and foliage) look much better. I think it'll be the setting that will sell it for me, will be like playing the last kingdom haha

Man of Honour
I may just play something else while I wait for Cyberpunk and pick this up when its a bit cheaper. We’ll see as more info comes out. I mean AC has been pretty unrefined for a while in many ways.

Man of Honour
Sorted that for you. :p

Joking aside, personally I would buy it outright but at a later date. But that's mostly because Cyberpunk is out a week later and I know I be playing that one from game 1 so Valhalla going to be on afterburner, so can just as well wait.

Yup, I’m leaning more and more to this. Can play a game pass game on the XSX while I wait.

Back
Top Bottom