Hotel Bedding Quallity?

Associate
Hi, hope everyone is well!

Does anyone know of any hotels that take requests for bedding / have a bed menu? Specifically looking for hotels that have bedding (pillows and duvet) that is 100% Hungarian Goose Down with Mulberry silk duvet covers and pillow covers. Eiderdown is also fine. I struggle to sleep in lower quality bedding as it never seems to quite hold the temperature right or have the weight behind it, so puts me off staying in hotels for a lot of the time.

I travel all over so any recommendations welcome in the UK!

Thanks

Caporegime
Just LOL if you didn't know that once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess. He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real princess.
princess.jpg

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said that she was a real princess.

“Well, we’ll soon find that out,” thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the princess had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she had slept.

“Oh, very badly!” said she. “I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It’s horrible!”

Now they knew that she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.

Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that.

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.

There, that is a true story.

Noobs.

Permabanned
Squid wars, I made your sig that didn’t give you permission to be posting strange content.

If you know of a hotel that has a bed menu give me a shout.

I’m in. OCUK hotel bed menu meet?

Erm..... I recon we vote for Squidward to be now known as “Bed_Menu”. Name change incoming in 3....2.....

Soldato
This post has a lot of promise. I foresee bedding menus for Hungarian goose down being added to the list of, 'signs of success'. Alongside corner sofas and Gucci belts.

Back
Top Bottom