PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
I’ve got 16GB.

I’m on the latest nvidia driver. I’ll have a think about if I care enough about the game to start trying older versions....
they've stopped supporting the game (they announced the Aug 2019 update was was last), so the only way you'll get it stable is to roll back the drivers. At least it only takes a few mins, but yeah, it's annoying if you also want to play other games that will benefit from newer drivers.

I hope Forza 8 is more stable and comes to game pass sooner, but the awful stability/support of 7 has kinda put me off already.

Soldato
I’ve got 16GB.

I’m on the latest nvidia driver. I’ll have a think about if I care enough about the game to start trying older versions....

Hey sorry just been busy so haven't grabbed the image yet but speaking of drivers I'm not on the latest ones for GPU, I rarely update them tbf, I only do it if I'm getting issues

I'll find out ones am using as could be cause perhapz

Soldato
Just installed Company of Heroes 2 but can't get it to play. It tries to connect to the Relic servers, fails and only gives me the options to reconnect or quit. Reconnect does nothing and I can't click on anything in the menu. Anyone had this and sorted it out?

Soldato
Just installed Company of Heroes 2 but can't get it to play. It tries to connect to the Relic servers, fails and only gives me the options to reconnect or quit. Reconnect does nothing and I can't click on anything in the menu. Anyone had this and sorted it out?
Don't think there servers exist for it anymore, the game is quite old now I think

(Could be wrong mind)

Soldato
I can't even get it to start though, just get stopped by a message that it can't connect to the servers and the only option I have is to quit. Don't really want to install it again as it's 40GB.
Strange I got the couldn't connect messege but just clicked okay and game let me play it as normal.

Caporegime
Forza 7 suffers with memory leak problems on PC, especially on 8gb RAM users.
I remember it liked to crash and would crash less often the lower the AA was. played it on a 6gb 980ti.

I think the game has a habit of writing to video memory addresses more than once and corrupting itself

Associate
Currently playing We Happy Few. Pretty decent so far.

I remember it getting panned for terrible performance back when it was released, this must have been patched as it is running fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom