New loop frustrations..

Soldato
So :(

I've ported over my pc into a thermaltake core p3, all went well, sorted the runs out nicely and it looks smart with minimal tubing which is what I wanted.

However, when taking a photo with the flash on, it looks as though there is what could be the start of some corrosion/flaking to the nickel on the gpu block :( but it also looks like it could just wipe off potentially too, I guess I won't really know until I change coolant, I cannot be bothered to drain it again to refill and bleed it again right now.

Completely flushed the gpu multiple times with distilled water, just forgot to take off the plexi to check out the inside:mad:

Looking at the location I think it is just a bit of grime as it isn't on the path of the water(apart from the fins) so hopefully just be a wipe down job. Or an excuse to get a new gpu :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Talking about the white stuff? May just be plasticers from tubing.

I've had EK blocks fail with their nickel before and it's quite striking, yours looks more subtle..somehow grime can build up, must be from radiators I figure and it can look like brown sludge.

Soldato
OP
Talking about the white stuff? May just be plasticers from tubing.

I've had EK blocks fail with their nickel before and it's quite striking, yours looks more subtle..somehow grime can build up, must be from radiators I figure and it can look like brown sludge.
Yeah, where the fluid actually runs it looks ok, but on some of the nickel in the right channel looks a little off, it was a nightmare to bleed etc so gonna leave it for a bit before dismantling ugh. It's not affecting performance as it still runs games at 35/36 deg on both cpu and gpu.

Might hard tube the gpu/cpu run when I do it to be honest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom