• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Free Currys Pre order code... use quick before midnight tonight :eek::)

As per the terms of your reservation, we’re contacting you to let you know it’s 28 days to go before release of the Xbox Series X and the window to pay your outstanding balance and guarantee your console at launch is now open.

The pre-order window closes Sunday the 18th of October at 11:59pm BST. After that, we won’t be able to accept further pre-orders.

So, here's some important information and the next steps you’ll need to take to make sure you get your Xbox Series X.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Xbox pre-order pricing

Because demand is so high and to make sure your pre-order is prioritised when orders open online, we’re increasing the upfront cost of the Xbox Series X by £2000. But don’t worry. This won’t change how much you pay!

We’ve applied the same £2000 increase to your £5 deposit, giving you a unique code to the value of £2005 to use against your Xbox Series X pre-order only. This is to make sure that you pay the correct RRP for the console.

And just to let you know, for Xbox Series X priority pre-orders, our usual price promise doesn’t apply.

Your code - need to know

Your code is unique and needs to be used before 11:59pm BST, Sunday the 18th of October.

Unique codes can only be redeemed once and can’t be used on any product other than an Xbox Series X pre-order.

Your code can’t be used with any other offer, promotional term or discount code. Please only enter your unique code when you are ready to check out to avoid code redemption issues.

Please be aware only pre-orders placed with a valid unique code will be fulfilled. All other orders will be cancelled.

Where a product is returned, only the price paid after discount is eligible for a refund. Discount codes can’t be exchanged for credit or redeemed again.

Code expiry: Sunday the 18th of October, at 11:59pm BST.

YOUR UNIQUE VOUCHER CODE: 610881810144183

YOUR NEXT STEPS
1. Visit the product page below (you can’t pre-order on the Currys App):
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming/console-gaming/consoles/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1-tb-10203371-pdt.html
2. Add your Xbox Series X to your basket and continue
3. Select payment type
4. Enter your delivery information
5. Enter your billing details
6. Select ‘Redeem an offer code’ and enter your unique Xbox Series X pre-order code (Remember, only redeem your code when you are ready to pay)
7. Finalise your order

Associate
Nice gesture on the code, hope someone here managed to use it.

Still have an unopened Corsair SF750 sitting on my desk, return window closes on 27th. Wonder if we'll see any new comparisons between XSX and PC this week as still debating between the two.

Associate
I'm new to Gamepass etc. I paid for the first 1 dollar month and its about to expire in a few days. Would this "3 years of gold" thing work after its expired?
Yes, once it's expired you will be eligible for the £1 upgrade again.

You can double check by signing in and opening the upgrade URL BEFORE buying the gold subs

Soldato
Incredible offer Jimbo, generosity of ocuk never fails. Just tried to order but already gone. Congratulations to who managed to order, hoped you enjoy. The hunt continues lol

Soldato
Yeah no pro thanks. Maybe ask Chokka on here because I bought this off him and at the time he said he had 2 but couldn't remember which he had used, it's possible that was the one he used and still has an unused code. :)

Associate
Sadly, it's looking likely that I may need to cancel my Xbox pre-order. I've got both the PS5 and Xbox, but it seems as though we're moving house and I can only afford to get one on release.... given I have a gaming PC, and a desire to play TLoU2.. the Xbox has been the casualty.

I'll have to get one at a later date :'(

Soldato
Has anyone tried to cancel with Argos? I'm being told that I can't cancel and to just refuse delivery.
I would have thought I would be able to cancel as they have taken payment?

Anyone in the know with regards to right of way on this?

Soldato
Has anyone tried to cancel with Argos? I'm being told that I can't cancel and to just refuse delivery.
I would have thought I would be able to cancel as they have taken payment?

Anyone in the know with regards to right of way on this?

They can't stop you from cancelling your order even if they put it in their terms of agreement because it's against your consumer rights.

Consumer Contracts Regulations said:
Your right to cancel

Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.

If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.

This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.

So I'd get onto them and quote that. You have every right to cancel it and there can't be any exceptions no matter what they say.

Back
Top Bottom