Beheaded teacher in a street in France(Usual suspects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
If you can provide a link to the stats involving English-on-English murders over cartoon drawings that would be great.

Ah yes, the classic "but they aren't real/proper Muslims" deflection.

Executing people for simply not believing seemed to be 'reason' enough for Muhammad...

Surah 4:89 "...So do not take them as allies unless they emigrate in the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and do not take any of them as allies or helpers,"

I think that's a bit harsh, he probably had no choice in his religious upbringing.

What? There are 600 murders in the UK a year. You know as well as I do that there is only handful of terrorist murders every year.

The vast majority of Muslims do not believe in terrorism. It is a very small number who do. Religion has powered aggression for millennia, there are always those who find a reason to kill for what they believe. Some people just get aggressive if their belief is questioned.

I really don't think it is reasonable to punish all Muslims for their religion.

Soldato
Chapter 9 verse 5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Yeah religion of peace. It literally says kill non Muslims unless they convert and pay tax to Muslims.

Shall I also quote the bit where it states it's okay to beat your wife / woman.

Do we really need to see how the so called prophet lived his life?

Having sexy time with a 12 year old.

He also raped a woman after killing her husband and her dad.

The above are facts.

Sounds like something millions should be following.

LOL keep reading on and see what else it says, you should work for the Daily Fail

Associate
What? There are 600 murders in the UK a year. You know as well as I do that there is only handful of terrorist murders every year.

The vast majority of Muslims do not believe in terrorism. It is a very small number who do. Religion has powered aggression for millennia, there are always those who find a reason to kill for what they believe. Some people just get aggressive if their belief is questioned.

I really don't think it is reasonable to punish all Muslims for their religion.
I wasn't denying English-on-English murders, you brought it up by appearing to say how it's really only terror-related murders that make the front page - generally, and I'm going on quite a big assumption here, the vast majority of murderers aren't out to cut someone else's head off over a drawing.

Why should anyone get aggressive for simply being questioned - is it because they are taught that behaviour or that an almighty being can't stick up for himself?

LOL keep reading on and see what else it says, you should work for the Daily Fail
Is that where it continues along the lines of "if the non-believers don't submit then fight them"?

Yay, peace and tolerance prevail...:rolleyes:

Permabanned
[QUOTE="enkoda, post: 34090430, member: 96389"
Why should anyone get aggressive for simply being questioned - is it because they are taught that behaviour or that an almighty being can't stick up for himself?[/QUOTE]

I think that some people just need any old excuse. It's like in the Crusades. The Catholic church declared that non-believers in the Christian God were not human so could be treated as such. The massacre that followed was horrific. All the people needed was a good excuse and they made Conan the barbarian look positively civilised.

Caporegime
[QUOTE="enkoda, post: 34090430, member: 96389"
Why should anyone get aggressive for simply being questioned - is it because they are taught that behaviour or that an almighty being can't stick up for himself?

I think that some people just need any old excuse. It's like in the Crusades. The Catholic church declared that non-believers in the Christian God were not human so could be treated as such. The massacre that followed was horrific. All the people needed was a good excuse and they made Conan the barbarian look positively civilised.[/QUOTE]

1000 years ago...

Soldato
Imagine if every crime committed in the name of Islam was instead done by supporters of Donald Trump, do you think we'd be seeing a staunch defense of the freedom to follow your own Political ideology and the left saying the vast majority of Trump supporters are peaceful? Imagine if in his election campaign he told stories about killing people who depict him negatively and people who follow other political parties, yet if you criticise Islam for this you're racist

Permabanned
I think that some people just need any old excuse. It's like in the Crusades. The Catholic church declared that non-believers in the Christian God were not human so could be treated as such. The massacre that followed was horrific. All the people needed was a good excuse and they made Conan the barbarian look positively civilised.

1000 years ago...[/QUOTE]

I guess I don't think people have changed. WWII showed us that. And look at some of the fruit cakes with guns who are Trump supporters. The moment someone gives people an excuse they are prepared to back up their beliefs with lynch mob mentality.

Caporegime
Serious question, do you know Islam better than Muslims?

I agree in general, but millions of Muslims appear to have a different understanding so just wondering.

What difference does that make?

I know that any religious texts written by a man who raped woman. Killed non believers and forced them to convert or suffer watching their entire family die. Kidnapped and enslaved women for sexy time.

I also know that it tells you to beat your wife, kill non believers if you cannot convert them. This isn't the word of God but a psychopath.

I am willing to bet that yes I have a better understanding because I'm neutral. Muslims are very hypocritical. They never address these facts when pointed out.

They say things like oh that's just the way things were back then.

So even though you had God talking directly to you. He told them to do these things and never told them anything about equality for women, non believers, etc.

All religions are man made. Muslims who cannot address that fact and realise Islam is man made then yeah I'm willing to bet I understand their religion better than them.

Because if you haven't figured out it's man made by a rapist, murderer and a paedophile and still identify as a Muslim then quite frankly you are brainwashed and unwilling to hear the truth about the religion.

It's a religion of intolerance and hatred.

But we aren't allowed to say that because it's deemed racist or islamophobia go watch the Tommy Robinson video above. Basically it's okay for Muslims to say British soldiers go and die, British police go and die. But it's not okay to criticise their religion or its fake prophet.

That shows you their hypocrisy. We can do what we want because we are believers and if you non believers dare do anything we will kill you.

Religion of peace lols.

Their was a shopkeeper just a few miles away from me stabbed to death by a Muslim for wishing his customers a merry Christmas or something and posting it on Facebook.

A Muslim travelled from England to Scotland to stab him.

Look I'm not saying all Muslims are bad. Because yeah a lot don't know **** all about the religion. But the ones that follow it by the textbook and preach the hatred, inequality and terror which is what the religion does are bad and they are converting others to that path too.

If the religion was banned and wiped off the earth I'd certainly be for it and that goes for any religion that preaches violence, inequality and abuse not just Islam.

You do know the prophet couldn't even follow his own made up religion himself. Where it says you can have 5 wives. Did he not have more? And that's on top of all the female slaves he had for sexy time too. I'm convinced he was similar to Genghis khan but much worse.

Soldato
OP
"The French school teacher beheaded in an Islamist terror attack on Friday had a ‘fatwa’ launched against him before he was killed, France’s interior minister said today."

"Gerald Darmanin said an arrested preacher and a father who complained about the teacher’s use of Prophet Mohammed cartoons had ‘clearly launched a fatwa’, or Islamic religious ruling, against teacher Samuel Paty."

"However, relatives of Anzorov have been arrested and his half-sister is known to have joined ISIS in 2014, although her current whereabouts are unknown. "

https://expressinformer.com/beheaded-french-teacher-had-a-fatwa-launched-against-him/

Wonder how many like this are in the UK already?

Soldato
I don't get it, people are happy to be like "Those Westboro Baptists peeps be crazy, thankfully most Christians aren't like that", but then also be like "All Muslims are murderererers!!"

No one has said that though have they? Why are you misrepresenting other people's positions?

Caporegime
All over the world atrocities are being carried out in the name of islam. By people who claim to be following the religious teachings of islam. By people who profess to be muslims. Encouraged by people calling themselves imams.

In Africa, in the middle-east, in Asia, and now in the West.

People who haven't read the various islamic texts will probably just know the usual verses that get quoted, and the usual arguments surrounding those versus (talking about context and interpretation, etc).

But none of that matters when we can all see what's going on around the world. This isn't a purely academic exercise. People are being beheaded, stoned to death for blasphemy, murdered in honour killings, and all sorts of good stuff. You can argue that some of this is cultural and not religious. But a lot of it sure does seem to stem from their religious beliefs (+ the typical, ie conservative, interpretations of said doctrines found in the cultures in which they grew up).

And religious beliefs sure do influence culture and cultural values in any case. They are interwoven. Western culture is no doubt influenced by Christianity mixed with little pagan beliefs that Christianity absorbed.

Now, I've not read the quran and nor do I intend to, tbh. Or the sunnah or whatever the other texts are called. I'm not really interested.

Perhaps the "true muslims" (I don't think that term is accurate but other's have used it in this thread) should figure out how to stop their religious texts from being "misinterpreted" (if indeed there even is a "true" interpretation) so *routinely* by various cultures, and branches of islam.

They aren't being misinterpreted at all.

It's all fake news by Muslims saying it's a religion of peace.

They will then take a direct quote showing that it is.

But when we take a direct quote showing that it isn't it's misinterpreted.

Absolute brainwashed hypocrites who cannot see it for what it is.

Caporegime
Did you just happen to "forget" the whole Crusades thing we did in the name of religion?

It's not a good look trying to act all superior when we've done the same nasty **** ourselves, many, many, many, many times over. - Let's not forget just HOW we became "The British Empire".

It doesn't justify the actions, that's for sure... but it's rather hypocritical to be acting all "holier than thou" when you look back at the **** we've done to entire countries, isn't it?

The difference is Britain has changed with time for the better. It's far from perfect but with time it has gotten better. They haven't.

Muslims are still beating their wives forcing them to wear hijabs. Stoning and beheading people. Converting anyone they can and spreading terror.

That's because that is what their god wants them to do. It's literally written in their book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom