• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I think what's winding me up apart from the lack of communication from Overclockers is seeing (particularly Reddit) people showing off their cards; one guy posting today two different manufacturers 3080's he bought today. Is the UK being left out or is it just Overclockers?

Associate
I really am hoping for an update on the Zotac Trinity Non-OC cards...
Had a message from Zotac support this morning

"3080 non OC is still in production. Obviously the model is very popular, and demand is much higher than the amount we can supply. Whereas the OC model is less popular, so less stores are competing for stock.

I’m sure your store will have stock soon."

Obviously doesn't tell us when OCUK will have them but at least they are still in production

Associate
fcb7e0e165347ed83a1ce6b8bfa74fe9abac703c.png
Notice how all the Asus Non-OC orders have 0 incoming. Literally all resources are being put into making OC Cards as opposed to dividing the resources between the Non-OC and the OC. while it may be the more sought after card I thought there would have been some update regarding the lack of Non-OC cards on the market by now.

Soldato

"3080 non OC is still in production. Obviously the model is very popular, and demand is much higher than the amount we can supply. Whereas the OC model is less popular, so less stores are competing for stock.

Obviously doesn't tell us when OCUK will have them but at least they are still in production

Even more glad I changed now lol

Soldato

That's the interesting bit there, I think we can work out what's going on, Gibbo is probably angry at the distribs as he has so many paid customers, yet other places are getting way more stock. What you think?

Associate
Notice how all the Asus Non-OC orders have 0 incoming. Literally all resources are being put into making OC Cards as opposed to dividing the resources between the Non-OC and the OC. while it may be the more sought after card I thought there would have been some update regarding the lack of Non-OC cards on the market by now.
OC cards stopped as well.

Rup

Rup

Associate
Because the only difference is speed tweak in the BIOS and more £££ for Asus.

Back
Top Bottom