• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I think the orders are being satisfied slowly and i am sure that it will only accelerate over the coming weeks. You only have to look at Ebay to find that there are more and more offering 3080, some are from China but a lot are UK arrivals... However, if i ever bought from there i would feel like i sold my soul to the devil.

Associate
What's with all the talk about foxcon? These GPU's were meant to be ready and available on the 17th September.

Nvidia clearly didn't make any. One big myth to rob eveyone if you ask me.

Associate
Anybody know if WTO tarrifs will increase the price of these cards after New Year?
Why the WTO rules & tariffs for trade would have to have an impact on anything after brexit? Most of AIB aren't even Europeans. Moreover as far as I recall no one has any kind of manufacturing plant nor warehouse or distribution centre inside EU.

And if I recall correctly UK already has a trade agreement with China and was close to seal trade agreement with USA.

Associate
Official nvidia website only states available to buy but it looks they did the same deal like in US. In US only best buy is selling them, in the UK it forwards to another reseller.

Associate
Official nvidia website only states available to buy but it looks they did the same deal like in US. In US only best buy is selling them, in the UK it forwards to another reseller.

Quite surprised especially as OC is meant to be best placed in the UK to get cards.

Back
Top Bottom