• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
FE available!!!! Go get them
"nah he's lying"

Went to website, "Buy now!"
:O smashed that buy button so hard anddddd out of stock. -_- Guess i'll add it to the distill watchlist though, I was under the impression that founders weren't available in Europe anymore

OH HEY LOOK, Founders are being sold through [big competitor]. But I thought oVeRcLoCkErS wErE nViDiAs BiGgEsT pArTnEr.

Sick of OCUK's outright ******** at this point.

Associate
I was spamming f5 like a mad man trying to get a FE from OC because everyone knows they are nvidias biggest stockists in the UK and with the alleged OC buying power they should have had loads of them... however I was shocked to discover that in reality its the competition that has the closest links to Nvidia and we have been feed nothing but lies and misdirected since the 17th!

Associate
Went mental as the 3080 FE was out of stock and purchased the 3090 FE. Went through so order is now cancelled. Good luck to all still on this crazy train

Back
Top Bottom