• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I know the horse has bolted already but could a kindly soul PM me the details of the competitor site that had the 3080 / 3090 for sale? I'm getting very bored of this waiting with nary an update in sight and my cash being sat in some holding account for over a month.

I'd rather spend my time keeping an eye out for alternatives.

Associate
Out of curiosity does the FE reseller in question sound like a famous rainforest?[/QUOT
I know the horse has bolted already but could a kindly soul PM me the details of the competitor site that had the 3080 / 3090 for sale? I'm getting very bored of this waiting with nary an update in sight and my cash being sat in some holding account for over a month.

The forum rules are clear, Someone Can't Actually Name them in the thread.

Soldato

Could you kindly let me know too?

CCC

CCC

Associate
Why the WTO rules & tariffs for trade would have to have an impact on anything after brexit? Most of AIB aren't even Europeans. Moreover as far as I recall no one has any kind of manufacturing plant nor warehouse or distribution centre inside EU.

And if I recall correctly UK already has a trade agreement with China and was close to seal trade agreement with USA.

Because whatever trade deals the UK has from being part of the EU will no longer apply after the end of the year.

There's no UK trade deal with China at this point so it would be WTO AFAIK which is why I asked the question.

Also, UK hasn't even started formal trade talks with the US. US will likely prioritize a deal with the EU due to them being a much larger market. So US-UK will be WTO as well for the foreseable future.

Last edited:
Associate
Just spoke to competitor about my FE should be with me tomorrow all going well and I'll be getting my watch dogs and GF NOW with it, going to cancel my 3080 Trinity Non-OC order queue position so hopefully someone should get a Zotac card a little bit quicker

Associate
I actually feel even more angry now. Gibbo has always said that we should put our trust with OC due to their special relationship with nvidea and like a mug we all feel for it. Its clearly all sales talk and its quite distasteful what OC have done to be honest

It can't be that special seeing as Nvidia entrusted their FE card sales to the other place.

Associate
Not that we needed any further confirmation, but OCUKs claims of having a special relationship with Nvidia have been shown to be BS to the entire country, now Nvidia has chosen a certain competitor to sell FE cards. Talk about full of the brown stuff lol. Otherwise, OCUK would have been chosen. RIP OCUK

Oh and the FE cards have sold out

Back
Top Bottom