** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
its same with every launch ... gives retailers time to shift older stock..
just wait patiently and it will be fine :) its not like our old graphics cards stopped working

Associate
its same with every launch ... gives retailers time to shift older stock..
just wait patiently and it will be fine :) its not like our old graphics cards stopped working

I get what you're saying with being patient, I've had my 1080 for 4 years, another month won't hurt. But it's not been this bad on previous launches before, I can't speak for the 20 series cards. But with the 1080 my bro picked up an FE from here on release day no problems, no crashing website and then I picked up a 3rd party card about 2 weeks later. Stock was low but available... That's a long way from 1000's of pre orders on release day and next to no cards in sight a month later.
I don't think the 20 series cards sold quite as well as the 10 series so a lot that held off with pascal cards are now looking to upgrade and of course scalpers jumped on the bandwagon like never before with graphics cards... Scalpers aside, it's a bit frustrating Nvidia didn't have the foresight to see a card that outperforms a 2080ti at half the cost, was going to be a smash hit... It obliviously was.

Associate
BTW: I am now very concerned for my order since it seems I am not getting my card before EOY and I am not from UK, so if this is true I will then have to pay VAT and Import Tax to EU... I may have to go BigNavi at the end...

Associate
Ah that sucks, I guess it depends on your queue position and which card you got.
I'm predicting that a lot of stock comes available right around the AMD card reveal/release so there's still hope!

Associate
BTW: I am now very concerned for my order since it seems I am not getting my card before EOY and I am not from UK, so if this is true I will then have to pay VAT and Import Tax to EU... I may have to go BigNavi at the end...

May as well cancel the order buddy. It's looking grim.

Back
Top Bottom