Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yeah that's true. They're also much more expensive and unlikely to be appreciably faster at 4K, which is my monitor's resolution.

Also my motherboard will work with the 5000 series, so if the price / performance of the 8 core drops enough I can drop it in.

You sure about that? .... from everything I've seen the 5000 series is only going to be supported on the x470 chipset and above and this is only B450. They are still AM4 but doesn't mean they will be supported on this board.

Soldato
spec1.jpg

I've been expanding my collection of speccy war/strategy games :)

http://www.zen70509.zen.co.uk/spec1.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
You sure about that? .... from everything I've seen the 5000 series is only going to be supported on the x470 chipset and above and this is only B450. They are still AM4 but doesn't mean they will be supported on this board.

MSI have confirmed that X470 and B450 will both support Zen3/5000series.

Soldato
MSI is the only manufacturer to have officially announced that they will support Zen 3 on their B450s (BIOS update expected in January). AMD backtracked on their original lack of support for this Chipset due to backlash.

*Asus, however, have told their B450 owners that they won't be supporting any of their B450 boards.

Last edited:
Associate
MSI is the only manufacturer to have officially announced that they will support Zen 3 on their B450s (BIOS update expected in January). AMD backtracked on their original lack of support for this Chipset due to backlash.

*Asus, however, have told their B450 owners that they won't be supporting any of their B450 boards.

ASUS will have a BIOS for Zen3 on their X470, B450 and B450 II motherboards in January

Soldato
As fun as my Honda was, getting older and coming into the winter months, i wanted more comfort, 2018 Triumph Tiger XRT 3300 miles.

Traded my CB650R against it and loving it, it's in showroom condition and i don't think it's ever seen rain.

Lovely bike mate. Always fancied a Tiger myself.

For a second there though, I thought you'd bought some sort of Tiger conversion kit for your CB based on the amount of mods you've done to it :p

Soldato
Lovely bike mate. Always fancied a Tiger myself.

For a second there though, I thought you'd bought some sort of Tiger conversion kit for your CB based on the amount of mods you've done to it :p

LOL yeah, do all the tinkering, custom seat etc and then sell it.I had no idea i was going to purchase this bike, it was a spur of the moment thing.

I'll be on bread and water then rest of the year.

Soldato
New gadget for the bike. Basically new and half price (as they are damn expensive) but I do have paranoia about my tyre pressures and getting more pinch flats!

Nice but damn pricey....Hard to justify to the masses at that price. also doesn't look the prettiest hanging off the wheel.....

Back
Top Bottom