What is white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Supposedly their new director is going to change that. It's got so woke now it's cringe worthy.

I guess people have voted with their wallets as a lot more people are cancelling the licence. They are going to woke themselves to death if it continues.

As the saying goes, "get woke, go broke".

Capodecina
Soldato
I used to like the BBC and I am a Labour voter but they are too woke for me.

Supposedly their new director is going to change that. It's got so woke now it's cringe worthy.

I guess people have voted with their wallets as a lot more people are cancelling the licence. They are going to woke themselves to death if it continues.
You reckon that the decline in the BBC's popularity is down to your belief that it is too "woke" do you?

R i g h t . . . well done for sharing your laser like insight, I do hope that Tim Davie gets to hear how he can rescue the National Independent broadcaster from Netflix, Amazon, Sky, etc., it will save a fortune in Consultancy fees.

Caporegime
Has any company actually gone into insolvency as a result of being socially aware? Also lmao at using that dumbass phrase towards the taxpayer-funded BBC. :rolleyes:

Marvel had a good go at it. And no the BBC is not funded through general taxation, its a licence that many people are choosing not to get, including myself.

Soldato
You reckon that the decline in the BBC's popularity is down to your belief that it is too "woke" do you?

R i g h t . . . well done for sharing your laser like insight, I do hope that Tim Davie gets to hear how he can rescue the National Independent broadcaster from Netflix, Amazon, Sky, etc., it will save a fortune in Consultancy fees.

Its literally the biggest complaint about the BBC right now. The wokeness and **** content that naturally goes with it is why more people are cancelling than ever.

Caporegime
Its literally the biggest complaint about the BBC right now. The wokeness and **** content is why more people are cancelling than ever.

Indeed. Seems the BBC are getting the message as they haven't even sent me any tv licencing letters in my new property, unless they can no longer afford to. :D

Licence is obsolete these days, I literally don't know anyone in my age group who watches terrestrial tv anymore, it's all Netflix and Prime so no legal requirement to get a licence.

Capodecina
Soldato
The current Government has failed to give an automatic peerage to the former archbishop of York as has been the custom for many years.

It is claimed that this is because there is "no room" in the House of Lords. Despite this shortage of space, Boris Johnson managed to squeeze in his brother, a former Brexit party MEP and the former editor of the Daily Telegraph.

None of the 36 people recently ennobled were from the black community. It seems that only 12 of the 794 peers sitting in the Lords are of black heritage.

By the strangest of circumstances, John Sentamu, the former archbishop of York just happens to be black.

Perhaps that is what is meant by White Privilege?

Permabanned
Don't get why you're so triggered by that post?

Huge staff lay offs. But apparantly that doesn't matter to Theophany because it's not technically insolvency. :rolleyes:

Try harder honey, you're still wrong.

Maybe learn what 'broke' means before parrotting the idiotic catchphrase you read in the Daily Mail?

Associate
The current Government has failed to give an automatic peerage to the former archbishop of York as has been the custom for many years.

It is claimed that this is because there is "no room" in the House of Lords. Despite this shortage of space, Boris Johnson managed to squeeze in his brother, a former Brexit party MEP and the former editor of the Daily Telegraph.

None of the 36 people recently ennobled were from the black community. It seems that only 12 of the 794 peers sitting in the Lords are of black heritage.

By the strangest of circumstances, John Sentamu, the former archbishop of York just happens to be black.

Perhaps that is what is meant by White Privilege?
I agree with you here. But that's just boko and his Brexit mates rather than most people.

Caporegime
I read all newspapers. Accusing me of being widely read isn't the sick burn you think it is.

As I said, try harder.

Reading the daily mail = being widely read, now I've heard everything, explains a lot.

I'm not going to try harder to engage with woketivist trolls, I can't believe someone actually takes "get woke, go broke" as a literal term for insolvency, ocuk reaches newer lows every day it seems.

Permabanned
Reading the daily mail = being widely read, now I've heard everything, explains a lot.

I'm not going to try harder to engage with woketivist trolls, I can't believe someone actually takes "get woke, go broke" as a literal term for insolvency, ocuk reaches newer lows every day it seems.

I said I read all newspapers, which would make me widely read, i.e. I read a wide variation of editorial direction and don't allow myself to be coloured by a single one.

You're making this a bit too easy for me to make you look silly, chap and I assure you I take no pleasure in it. It's hardly sporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom