Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Soldato
I reinstalled Halo Combat Evolved and Halo Custom Edition. Interesting to see people still playing. Between them when I looked, there was a good 500-600 players online. Most was in Custom Edition though.

Regarding the release of Halo 3, does anyone fancy running through 3 missions to unlock the "Three's Company" nameplate?

Caporegime
OP
Halo 3 ODST is next up, on 22nd September, exactly 11 years to the day since it came out on Xbox 360.

Halo 3: ODST is coming to The Master Chief Collection on Sept. 22 featuring customizable mouse and keyboard support, 60+ FPS, and other PC-specific settings! Become a member of the ODSTs and use stealth and precision to stop the Covenant invasion of New Mombasa.

Soldato
Seen that this is 50% of on Steam, so wondering if it is worth it ?? Never played Halo before but heard it suppose to be good ? Also, wont be playing any multiplayer so wondering if the single player part of it is enough to get ones money worth ?

Man of Honour
Seen that this is 50% of on Steam, so wondering if it is worth it ?? Never played Halo before but heard it suppose to be good ? Also, wont be playing any multiplayer so wondering if the single player part of it is enough to get ones money worth ?

It’s brilliant fun and an excellent update. I hadn’t played a halo game since the 2nd and absolutely loved 3, ODST and Reach. Many hours of play. I prefer these to many ‘next gen’ titles.

Caporegime
Apparently it's in the notes of the latest patch that the update will corrupt Reach save games. Not that I had time to realise this and stop the update when STeam started downloading it automatically. Have given up on Reach due to this and started Halo CE now.

Associate
Slowly working my way through the campaigns since buying them on xmas sale. Completed reach, H1 & H2. Almost Finished 3. Having only played the original trilogy back when they came out and not since, so it's a mix of nostalgia and I don't remember any of this :).

Reach was fun. CE was far too long and samey. I found, the levels war far too repetitive. It had its moments though. H2 was great though, the remaster was very good once I got past the super laggy parts.

Caporegime
Just finished 4 and thus the whole collection. 76 hours across all games. As a package, that was pretty damn amazing. I think 2 or 3 was my highlight, really didn't take to ODST at first but much better once I got into it.

Halo 4 certainly felt and looked different with a change of hands but also enjoyed that. Such a shame about no Halo 5 though.

Associate
I too finished Halo 4, the other day. Only ever played Halo CE and Halo 2 on PC years ago. Enjoyed most of them. I found Halo Reach a lot of fun. 4 was quite nice, some of the alien weapons were awesome. Weakest was ODST for me.

Still can't beat the pistol from the first Halo.

Caporegime
Had only done my last play through last year, but spent yesterday doing co-op on Reach. A pot of fun and now we're going do the whole series. Need to whack it up to heroic I think though, as once we clicked - legendary wasn't as tough as I found it in SP.

Back
Top Bottom