Paint Touch up Pens

Soldato
Hi guys,

I need VW Lapiz Blue (Golf R colour)- need to do a small repair on the rear bumper. I’m pretty sure the paint code is ld5k.

can anyone recommend a company to buy from? There seem many but I just don’t know how the quality of paint differs and the prices are very very mixed.

can I buy direct from VW?

thanks

Caporegime
VW parts departments have always sold touch up pens when I’ve requested one (as have Audi for clarity). I had VW/Audi branded touch up kit for my old A4 (and an aerosol spray when I was adding the OEM lip spoiler to the bootlid), and the match was great.

That said I’ve also had good matches from random sellers on Amazon and eBay, my current BMW touch up is a random Amazon seller and the match is again great.

Soldato
OP
VW parts departments have always sold touch up pens when I’ve requested one (as have Audi for clarity). I had VW/Audi branded touch up kit for my old A4 (and an aerosol spray when I was adding the OEM lip spoiler to the bootlid), and the match was great.

That said I’ve also had good matches from random sellers on Amazon and eBay, my current BMW touch up is a random Amazon seller and the match is again great.

thanks - think I’ll try VW direct to be sure then

Back
Top Bottom