PS5 Games Tech Details - Resolution, Frame Rate, Ray Tracing, and more

Associate
Awesome list, thanks.

Could I suggest you have the names of the games written in hidden text next to the image so the list is searchable like in that PS4 Pro list on resetera. This list could eventually be huge.

Associate
OP
Ok, they seem quite impressed by it on Reddit :)
Yes, a lot of good comments, their feedback helped me improve the thread too.

Awesome list, thanks.
Could I suggest you have the names of the games written in hidden text next to the image so the list is searchable like in that PS4 Pro list on resetera. This list could eventually be huge.
Thanks for you feedback, i already updated the thread, the list is now searchable. (The text isn't 100% hidden, because i cant match the color with the background in this forum lol. But i think it's good, if someone knows how to hidde better than this, please let me know).

Soldato
Yes, a lot of good comments, their feedback helped me improve the thread too.

Thanks for you feedback, i already updated the thread, the list is now searchable. (The text isn't 100% hidden, because i cant match the color with the background in this forum lol. But i think it's good, if someone knows how to hidde better than this, please let me know).

It's fine as it is, plus some people use the night theme (grey) so you won't ever hide it for everyone no matter which colour you choose I think.

Associate
OP
It's fine as it is, plus some people use the night theme (grey) so you won't ever hide it for everyone no matter which colour you choose I think.
Ok, thanks. I didn't even knew about this "night theme", i will consider this theme from now, when updating the thread.

Probably the best "first time poster" post ever?
Good work @Gusthavo Nascimento
Thank you very much!

Associate
OP
Out of interest, what made you come here to do it... seems an unlikely place for someone in Brazil?
Yes, you're right. We don't have big forums here on Brazil, so we usually use the americans, but a lot of these forums requires "privileges" to post a thread. I found some that don't requires "privileges", and OverClockersUK seemed to me a good gamer/ PlayStation community to post. I also posted on Reddit (linking to here).

Soldato
Disappointed (but not surprised) that Demon Souls is only running at 30fps@4k. :(
There are two modes. Visuals at 4k/30 fps and fps mode at 1440/60 fps. I'll likely play it at 4K but will give them both a go.

"Players can choose between two graphics modes while playing Demon's Souls: 4K Mode (play in 4K resolution) and High Frame Rate Mode (play with a higher targeted frame rate)."

Associate
There are two modes. Visuals at 4k/30 fps and fps mode at 1440/60 fps. I'll likely play it at 4K but will give them both a go.

"Players can choose between two graphics modes while playing Demon's Souls: 4K Mode (play in 4K resolution) and High Frame Rate Mode (play with a higher targeted frame rate)."
Yeah, I was just hoping for 4k@60. Maybe it will change..

Back
Top Bottom