Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Not played for 10 days. Did an update that seems to want to scan all my files but always ends up with 'oops something wen't wrong, try again'

Then rescans.....and same problem.

Any ideas?

Permabanned
Not played for 10 days. Did an update that seems to want to scan all my files but always ends up with 'oops something wen't wrong, try again'

Then rescans.....and same problem.

Any ideas?

It's been borked like that for ages. I moved the installation folder, told it to uninstall and then told the launcher to relocate the files after copying them back. For some reason scan and fix is totally broken for MW, but works just fine for WoW.

Soldato
Most places are still selling MW for £50 . That is insane for a game that is a year old , certainly held its value that's for sure !

No reason for it to go down in cost. Millions still play it and as we know its kept up to date with fixes and content being added constantly

If anything, i'm surprised its not gone up to £70! I would have paid that for the hours i've put in, plus all the new things being added (weapons, train, subway, stadium etc.)

A day/night cycle on Verdansk would be awesome. Sunset/Sunrise, dusk, night. Flashlight attachments and lazers on weapons would look fantastic. I'd pay another £30 for that alone

Soldato
No reason for it to go down in cost. Millions still play it and as we know its kept up to date with fixes and content being added constantly

If anything, i'm surprised its not gone up to £70! I would have paid that for the hours i've put in, plus all the new things being added (weapons, train, subway, stadium etc.)

A day/night cycle on Verdansk would be awesome. Sunset/Sunrise, dusk, night. Flashlight attachments and lazers on weapons would look fantastic. I'd pay another £30 for that alone

8M5K9Jv.png

Soldato

Shhhh, they might hear you.

Back
Top Bottom