UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th-22nd Oct 2020]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Wonder which United will show up tonight. Could be a battering if we don't play at our best. If we defend like we did against Tottenham they will genuinely get double figures.

Don
Sounds like Thiago and Matip will be left out of tomorrow's squad as a precautions. Matip was never going to be available every game between the weekend and January but it would have been nice if he'd have been available at the first time of asking.

Caporegime
Wonder which United will show up tonight. Could be a battering if we don't play at our best. If we defend like we did against Tottenham they will genuinely get double figures.

I am putting that more down to Tony Martial getting sent off and everyone's head dropping. Likewise with the Palace game. Team was nowhere fitness wise. Our last game against Newcastle was far more like what we should be doing.

With regards to tonight you could flip a coin and guess what side turns up. We have been pretty much like that ever since Ole took over. If he can get the consistency going we can easily be challengers for a decent CL run and challenging for the title which looks like anyone's this season.

I am hoping Telles starts tonight to see what he brings.

Soldato
Yeah either a draw or loss I would say, based on defence.

Telles and tuanzebe may strengthen things though

fez

fez

Caporegime
Every time Neymar throws himself to the ground or rolls over 3 times when a player dares to get within a metre of him I really hope he injures himself in the process.

Back
Top Bottom