Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I know the keyboard - and it's all relative, i know - but it still sounds like someone's euthanising rats on the side of the desk when my wife types upstairs with any mechanical keyboard (even with different switches).

But, as mentioned in another thread, my wife 'punch-types' - and so all mechanical keyboards have had to go - especially now we share my study, thanks to remote working. Plus, the Microsoft Natural is one of my guilty pleasures and they've grown on her too...

...kinda had to, as i bought 3 of them.
Well, when you put it like that then I totally understand.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some bits ready for the phone arrival on Friday.

DSCF9024.jpg

Man of Honour
When you ordering yours? :D

I won't be, don't think I've used a wall charger for either my iPad or iPhones in about 5 years. I either use wireless charging for my phones or just cable charging for my iPad while in the office. Not saying they are a waste of money, as I can see them being valuable if you go travelling or have limited access to USB-C sockets at home

I think my iPad foldable 18W charger is still in the plastic wrap in the iPad box somewhere

Man of Honour
I know the iPhone 11 pro had the USB-C adaptor, but I think that's it for the phones.

I think that's 18W as well? Again, think that's still in the box? I must have 2 of those as when I exchanged my 11 Pro with the faulty vibrate motor, they didn't take the old box but then gave me a brand new phone with another box (as they didn't have refurb stock at this point)

Soldato
New gadget for the bike. Basically new and half price (as they are damn expensive) but I do have paranoia about my tyre pressures and getting more pinch flats!
I'm genuinely struggling to think of anything less necessary on a bike. How often do you get pinch flats for this to be a problem? Why not run tubeless if it's that bad.

Soldato
Screwfix have replaced their tiny pencils with proper ones tied up.

Obviously it's to stop people like me swiping them because they come in really handy, so....

C6ipp2C.png

Boooo!

I've got about a dozen in my toolbox but where they fall all the time they lead keeps breaking when you sharpen them, so they don't last long.

Back
Top Bottom