*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Paid £20 on Steam as I had some Steam vouchers with hardware purchases when I upgraded. As for hype, I'm more curious to see where games have developed to. I started playing games on my Uncle's Atari 2600, Night Driver, Pitfall, Frogger etc. so I've seen plenty of hype before. Maybe I'm just getting old but it takes a lot to impress me now, too many games are nice and shiny on the surface and lack any kind of depth. Probably too many MMOs killed single player gaming for me. Single player seems so predictable by comparison and lacks the social aspect I enjoy.

I'd never call my self a gamer though, just someone that likes to play a game now and then, an alternative form of entertainment.

Rom

Rom

Associate
This is a game I havent followed in the slightest. Heard / seen its name a few times over last few months.

I'll be grabbing it on the vpn, as I'm very unlikely to finish it. I tend to get bored quite quickly of story based / single player games. I'm an online fps junkie at heart :rolleyes:

I do have a 3080 I'd like to get a chance to really experience something new and graphiccally amazing.

Soldato
Game could be the size of every other game in history combined but not much use if it never releases. I'll take a smaller game that has a release date over a larger one which doesnt even have a release year let alone date.
WHo says SC will never release?

YOu can already dip into the game and enjoy 50+ of hours playing it with you or with friends.

Cyperpunk should be a very good game but dont slate SC here when that is a lot more ambitous then this as you and i both know that if CIG pull it off with SC, practically most people on this forum are going to eat there hat and jump on the universe of SC when it has more gameloops/features

Back
Top Bottom