• iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Goodies arrived. Case is lovely, a deep navy blue which looks spot on.

DSCF9024.jpg

Soldato
Do we know if it's actually any quicker over USB-C? I found with the X it's barely worth it, after an hour you've only got 7% more than 12w USB-A which I have lying around everywhere. Does the 12 work any higher than 20w?

EDIT: Yeah still 20w max. It's really not worth it when you likely have loads of 2.4A USB-A chargers in your house/car etc.

kpadQHZ.png

Soldato
Goodies arrived. Case is lovely, a deep navy blue which looks spot on.

Aha, been interested to find out...

Does the case still have a "lip" on the front edge to grip the phone or are the sides now totally flat and it relies purely on the MagSafe to attach?

Caporegime
Been looking at the nudient cases and they look super slim and very nice. Not sure how compatible it will be with a MagSafe charger. But then I’m waiting to see what other 3rd party MagSafe chargers/docks will be out soon.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Just seen if you do buy a magsafe charger, it doesnt come with a powerbrick, and the cable is USBC........

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Aha, been interested to find out...

Does the case still have a "lip" on the front edge to grip the phone or are the sides now totally flat and it relies purely on the MagSafe to attach?

It's hard to say without the phone, but if I had to guess it would have a small lip for front protection.

Soldato
Insurance: Historically I've used companies like Gadget Cover / Protect Your Bubble but understand their repairs may not use genuine Apple parts. The alternative is Apple Care+ then use my house insurance if the phone gets nicked.

What do you guys do?

Associate
Insurance: Historically I've used companies like Gadget Cover / Protect Your Bubble but understand their repairs may not use genuine Apple parts. The alternative is Apple Care+ then use my house insurance if the phone gets nicked.

What do you guys do?

Protect Your Bubble Fixed my 10.5 iPad Pro with a non genuine screen, it was crap, and took me nearly 3 months to get them to pay me out . Now I used AppleCare

Back
Top Bottom