Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
Maybe Gabe Newell is thinking of selling up and moving to New Zealand? He has been stuck there because of Covid and apparently loves the place. So first dibs to Microsoft for buying Valve. Who knows. :D

Soldato
Maybe Gabe Newell is thinking of selling up and moving to New Zealand? He has been stuck there because of Covid and apparently loves the place. So first dibs to Microsoft for buying Valve. Who knows. :D

At least we'd finally get Half Life 3. And Portal 3. And Team Fortress 3. And Left 4 Dead 3. :p

Soldato
PlayStation would be fine. It's pretty much its own thing & people aren't about to abandon the platform regardless of what anyone else is doing.

Associate
heh, imagine it, your steam library across x box and pc, amazing, ps5 would die
Highly unlikely as pointed out above -but if that does happen then we as gamers lose - there would be no incentive for MS to provide further value due to lack of competition, prices would definitely rise, would be a sad day indeed

Soldato
A partnership with Ubisoft is much more likely akin to that of EA.

Maybe. Ubisoft don't currently offer a sub akin to EA Play. Uplay+ is like EA Play Pro, but with all DLC included. So any deal around Game Pass would be something new. And I do wonder if Ubisoft maybe value their back catalogue too highly for it to work out. As it stands, very few of Ubi's games have hit Game Pass so far.

Soldato
Maybe. Ubisoft don't currently offer a sub akin to EA Play. Uplay+ is like EA Play Pro, but with all DLC included. So any deal around Game Pass would be something new. And I do wonder if Ubisoft maybe value their back catalogue too highly for it to work out. As it stands, very few of Ubi's games have hit Game Pass so far.

Ubi have put quite a few games on games with gold, (pretty much every assassins creed except origin and odyssey). Division has been on gamepass and siege is rumoured to be coming soon.

Ubi has some good IPs but i have grown bored with their format and shifting away from the older style of ghost recon and rainbow six.

Associate
Ubi have put quite a few games on games with gold, (pretty much every assassins creed except origin and odyssey). Division has been on gamepass and siege is rumoured to be coming soon.

Ubi has some good IPs but i have grown bored with their format and shifting away from the older style of ghost recon and rainbow six.
Rainbow 6 Vegas and the original Ghost recon Advanced Warfighter are the best Ubi games imo. Properly awesome titles.

Caporegime
Interesting, I know Taco Bell were doing a similar promotion over in the states where if you buy a drink you have chance to win via a scratch off code on the cup. A few of my American friends won a series x consoles.

But with this offer, it’s not very clear of you have to use the kfc app or Uber eats/just eat/deliveroo in order to be entered to win one.

Soldato
I bought some turtle beach stealth 600 headphones to go with my new Xbox series x..but they aren’t the most comfortable. So my question is..

will the stealth 700 be worth the upgrade for £40 more?

any response ASAP would be greatly appreciated as I only have a few days left in my window for return at no additional charge.

Thanks guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom