Update on my health

Permabanned
Just spend the year if needed and give us the address so we can send you some stuff, And get a nice laptop for some SP gaming. Get a good 2k laptop and go spend the year being king of the ward.

And hopefully in a year we can say it is all over and life begins at 40.

Associate
Just spend the year if needed and give us the address so we can send you some stuff, And get a nice laptop for some SP gaming. Get a good 2k laptop and go spend the year being king of the ward.

And hopefully in a year we can say it is all over and life begins at 40.

totally this.

Caporegime
OP
Just a quick update guys and not a good one I’m afraid.

Transplant is a no go. I have too many issues and the chances of survival to transplant and recovery is only rated at 10% and they do not want to list me with those chances.

There’s no more they can do for me and I’m now officially terminally ill. Their focus will be on keeping me as comfortable as possible now. It’s hard for them to give a timescale, but they believe it will probably be under a year before I go to the big Overclockers forum in the sky. They also want me to think about signing a DNR form and switching off my ICD so it won’t save me.

In a bit of a daze atm, but I’m a positive person so I’m sure I’ll muddle through somehow. On a more positive note, I’ve been given free reign to do whatever I want to do now. So no more feeling guilty about having one too many beers lol :D

I may post more in due course about how things are going. I’ll make a point of being active on the forum every day, so if I suddenly disappear for a week or so, you’ll know that it’s all over. Thanks. Love you all.

Soldato
:( sorry to hear that @robfosters tough news indeed. Cant think of anything else to say apart from you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Look forward to seeing you daily on here for hopefully a long time!

Man of Honour
Just a quick update guys and not a good one I’m afraid.

Transplant is a no go. I have too many issues and the chances of survival to transplant and recovery is only rated at 10% and they do not want to list me with those chances.

There’s no more they can do for me and I’m now officially terminally ill. Their focus will be on keeping me as comfortable as possible now. It’s hard for them to give a timescale, but they believe it will probably be under a year before I go to the big Overclockers forum in the sky. They also want me to think about signing a DNR form and switching off my ICD so it won’t save me.

In a bit of a daze atm, but I’m a positive person so I’m sure I’ll muddle through somehow. On a more positive note, I’ve been given free reign to do whatever I want to do now. So no more feeling guilty about having one too many beers lol :D

I may post more in due course about how things are going. I’ll make a point of being active on the forum every day, so if I suddenly disappear for a week or so, you’ll know that it’s all over. Thanks. Love you all.

Mate so sorry to hear, keeping positive does incredible things so don't lose that but do keep us all updated dude and good luck.

Soldato
@robfosters I know I don't know you pal but I'm truly sorry and can't begin to imagine what you and your loved ones must be going through right now. There's obviously nothing I can say or do but for however long you're still with us if you ever fancy a chat or something just send me a private message.

Soldato
So so sorry mate. I really dont know what to say other then echo what others have said. I really hope you enjoy every single day as much as you can.

I'll even lay off the Arsenal negativity for you :).

Back
Top Bottom