Update on my health

Man of Honour
So sorry to hear that Rob :( :( :( I'm just outside London so if you fancy a beer some time it would be my honour to pop in and buy you a pint (or coffee / whatever if you're not up to that).

Soldato
Thinking of you, Rob. As above, if there's something we can do to ease your burden then let us know.

O, and you're not going anywhere before you give that lentil curry a go. :)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Awful news, been seeing a lot of it lately too. Someone I know heard they had 12 months and went on a bender only to die due to exposure in the cold last week. Don't drink *too* much (but do enjoy yourself now :D)

What SexyGreyFox said, I'd be happy to contribute to help towards something that helps in any way.

At least now you know and aren't in limbo anymore. I truly hope you can make the most of what you have and you and your family find the best closure they can on this journey.

You'll also go down in OcUK legend for any birthday messages ;)

Caporegime
OP
Thank you for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it.

@SexyGreyFox Thanks so much for the offer, but I have what I need, apart from a 3080. I’ve bought it myself but am 250th on the list. If you could buy me an extra 249 places up the list that’d be great :D

I haz 4090!
Don
Gutted to be reading this. When I saw it at the top of the list again I really thought it was going to be good news. Enjoy your time bud, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Man of Honour

@SexyGreyFox Thanks so much for the offer, but I have what I need, apart from a 3080. I’ve bought it myself but am 250th on the list. If you could buy me an extra 249 places up the list that’d be great :D
Tagging @Gibbo in case there is anything they can do for a long standing, loyal, forum member.

If I was in the waiting list I'd gladly swap places with you. But sadly I'm not.

Caporegime
Oh no thats **** news indeed, I am very sorry to be reading this. I don't think I saw this thread initially either so it is a shock! :(

If theres anything I or any of us can do to make things a little lighter you must let us know! :)

Can't imagine what must be going through your mind. Do all the things! Tick some items off the list.

Heres hoping the docs estimations are conservative.

<3

Man of Honour

I presume it is a graphics card, such a small thing to ask seeing you've already paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom