• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
I bought some turtle beach stealth 600 headphones to go with my new Xbox series x..but they aren’t the most comfortable. So my question is..

will the stealth 700 be worth the upgrade for £40 more?

any response ASAP would be greatly appreciated as I only have a few days left in my window for return at no additional charge.

Thanks guys! :)

Personally I find the 700s to be very very comfortable, but I’m sure a lot of it comes down to individual head/ear shape/size. The gen 2s are also a fantastic headset.

Soldato
As we do not appear to have an AC Valhalla thread; does any body know if you order ubisoft if you get a digital code or the disc version? I want the digital code but if I purchase through the XBox store it costs $10 more and I can't apply the 20% discount that I can via the ubisoft store.

Man of Honour
As we do not appear to have an AC Valhalla thread; does any body know if you order ubisoft if you get a digital code or the disc version? I want the digital code but if I purchase through the XBox store it costs $10 more and I can't apply the 20% discount that I can via the ubisoft store.

Seems to be a physical copy since it ships with UPS. Thanks for the heads up, forgot about the discount. With that discount I can get the gold edition.

Soldato
Ah annoying, I'll be using remote play a lot and its a pain to go and put the disc in everytime I want to play a game rather than just load the game up... probably pick up the gold version from the store as its only $40NZD for the season pass; seems to be $63NZD for the other AC season passes.

Man of Honour
Ah annoying, I'll be using remote play a lot and its a pain to go and put the disc in everytime I want to play a game rather than just load the game up... probably pick up the gold version from the store as its only $40NZD for the season pass; seems to be $63NZD for the other AC season passes.

I assume the disk/code will then add it to your digital library. It says smart delivery on the box, so I doubt we’ll need the disk.

Man of Honour
I assume the disk/code will then add it to your digital library. It says smart delivery on the box, so I doubt we’ll need the disk.

Smart delivery still works with discs, it will only act as the serial key for the game and maybe contain both sets of textures in the disc for series S and X.

Associate
Do we know if that means you'll need the disc in the machine at all times to play the game? Makes a bit of a mockery of quick resume if that's the case.

Man of Honour
That makes quick resume a little pointless in many cases then unless you buy through the Xbox store I guess.

So you can download to console through the store, but then need the disc in to play?

Soldato
If you get disc version, you need disc in.

If you get digital version, then you download.

Smart delivery as far as I know only means game automatically gets relevant next gen upgrades without having to buy/get anything separate.

Quick resume can still be handy - a lot of my games will come through fame pass, and I'm not likely to be focusing on more than one single player game at a time, so diac likely to remain in til done.

Back
Top Bottom