• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 30series preorder and brexit

Associate
Hi, I apologize in advance if there is a thread about this, could not find it, also tried asking ocuk support but they're too busy.

I have preordered 3080 last month on release, paid in full ofc and waiting shipment from ocuk whenever possible, in case UK leaves EU with no deal, and the card does not get shipped this year, will I have any more charges, taxes or customs to pay, does anybody know? Thanks in advance

Man of Honour
Hi, I apologize in advance if there is a thread about this, could not find it, also tried asking ocuk support but they're too busy.

I have preordered 3080 last month on release, paid in full ofc and waiting shipment from ocuk whenever possible, in case UK leaves EU with no deal, and the card does not get shipped this year, will I have any more charges, taxes or customs to pay, does anybody know? Thanks in advance

If you are in the UK buying from a uk retailer and have already pre ordered why would you? All you need now is for ocuk to seal there side of the deal which was already agreed on the transfer of funds.

Soldato
If you are in the UK buying from a uk retailer and have already pre ordered why would you? All you need now is for ocuk to seal there side of the deal which was already agreed on the transfer of funds.

He's obviously not in the UK, hence the point of the thread/post.

I highly doubt anyone knows the answer, though would suspect there'll be something extra to pay when it arrives in your country.

Associate
His crystal ball works, I am not from UK that's why I made this thread, in case there will be extra to pay will have to cancel preorder, lose my spot and buy again from a german site :(
I'm afraid we can't know at this point. The whole situation is a mess. Could go either way.

Soldato
Screenshot-2020-10-21-023141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom