Lightbulb smashed

Soldato
you're sure it wasn't an anti-clock wise threaded one, like they have down under.

moreover, googles saying -
Twelve. One to change the light bulb; one to document the event on Instagram; and ten demanding that the oppressive white light bulb be replaced with a light bulb of color.

Caporegime
Bit of an odd thread, I have never changed a lightbulb (age 31 yea yea) i thought it would be easy but i guess i pressed in the wrong place to hard and it smashed. When i picked up the pieces a sharp bit cut me, i didnt think anyrhing of it at the time but i googled it and apparently they have mercury in them.

Its a small surface cut, just revealed blood rather than any bleeding.

how screwed am i?

No medical threads.

Soldato
Shocked! that the question has not already been asked.

How many OcUKers does it take to change a light bulb?
One but he cut himself and became worried after reading that he may be dying from mercury poisoning. So he put it out there to all the rest of the forum for advice and last rites.

In summary , many thousands.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
"Am I screwed?" Not yet, according to Einstein. Though if the QEII leaves port before you do, you will have to catch your own fish.

Last edited:
Soldato
Call a doctor if you start belting out Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of your voice, it's one of the first signs of mercury poisoning. Do you suddenly find fat-bottomed girls attractive? Do you have an unexplained urge to ride a bicycle?

Back
Top Bottom