Update on my health

Don
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x

Excellent!

Soldato
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x

Good man.

Soldato

That's awesome - well done OcUK.

First dibs on the chair and what size are your boots?

Pet Northerner
Don
So sorry to hear this :(
Not sure what to say really. you are clearly an incredibly strong person to have fought and won the previous battles and now to handle this news with the same fighting attitude.

Definitely puts my lazy butt to shame lol

Really hope even more now that covid just ***** off so you can actually get out and enjoy things

Stay strong x

I can only echo this @robfosters - stay strong my dude

Associate

Brilliant, that's a really nice gesture.

Rob, I don't know you but sorry to hear your news, and hope your remaining days are comfortable and spent doing things you love.

Soldato
What else do I do? Shrivel up and die?

I was born with this. My entire life from the first hour has been one long war with many battles along the way. Heart surgeries, spinal surgeries, arrhythmias, strokes. Everyone has been a battle that I’ve had to face and win, and I did.

I always knew it was likely that I’d lose this war eventually, but in my mind this is the final battle. I will not win it, but I will fight to the very last with everything I have.

I refuse to shrivel up and die. I will keep fighting and making the best of however long it takes. We’re only here once, some longer than others, but everyone has to play the hand they’ve been dealt and fight to enjoy every last second of the miracle life they’ve been given. There are no second chances.

What a guy! Really respect this attitude.

Gutted to here of the prognosis, but with an outlook like this I'm sure you'll exceed doctors expectations - keep fighting warrior.

Caporegime

This is fantastic, you guys are honestly the best <3

Man of Honour
Sad news bud :(

Good job OcUK

Soldato

Well played and good on you for getting this done

Man of Honour
Sad to hear this Rob. There isn't anything more I can say that hasn't already been said, but I'd like to echo the comments about not writing yourself off yet. Humans can be stubborn buggers, be that bugger!

Also, what a nice gesture from OcUK via @fiveub, enjoy.

Soldato
Gutted to hear this bud. I seem to remember you saying you were going in to be assessed at the beginning of this year, I just assumed you were quietly sitting on the waiting list. Words fail me Rob, can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling at the moment, it's not like it's a single event for you, you've had a life time of battling the bloody thing.

Good to see we still plenty of kind souls here, even if they've been buying up loo rolls like mad men since April.;):)

Soldato
@robfosters Very sorry to hear this, and you can't even sooth things with a nice cup of chicken Bovril :( . If I hadn't just scraped the last vestiges out of the last pot I have I would have gladly donated it to you. Surely they can fire up the chicken machine again, don't they realise people depend on this stuff? Again, very sorry to hear this.

Associate
I never post but i am compelled to today, while of little use to you i am wishing you well. Just reading through these comments and seeing how many people you have impacted and your input to the community is lovely. Stay strong and as you say you are free to do as you please. Your time is your own and by the sounds of it you are embracing it.
Be stubborn, be strong, be that guy.

Man of Honour

That’s a lovely gesture :)

Back
Top Bottom