Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

HRL

HRL

Soldato
This is where i get stuck every time and i'm really struggling to find any pertinent information on it.

oHGKyPS.jpg

Check the Windows Firewall is allowing access.

When I first ran it there was a firewall prompt to permit/deny access but it popped up about half a second before the game launched so had to ALT+TAB back to it and allow access to get it to work.

Soldato
Check the Windows Firewall is allowing access.

When I first ran it there was a firewall prompt to permit/deny access but it popped up about half a second before the game launched so had to ALT+TAB back to it and allow access to get it to work.

I don't have it enabled.

Soldato
Had another session on ColdWar and now not convinced.

Having really enjoyed Warzone but not buying MW and feeling too late to the party to buy it now I was hoping to jump on this from the start instead. Definitely feels inferior and dated compared to MW though. I was running with an mp5 last night and sniping across the map with it, I was having loads of success but it just seemed wrong and that it shouldn't have been possible.

The maps feel like something from the 00s, in MW you can climb objects as you would in reality, in this you are constantly stopped by invisible walls. It feels very last decade.

Seeing what MW is doing today in Warzone for Halloween seems like they have a load of good ideas to come. I'm actually surprised they have added a kind of zombie mode as this will further undermine ColdWar.

Last edited:
Soldato
This game is rubbish and not a patch on the current MW. It feels cheap, the sound is crap, the battlefield game mode is rubbish (poor mans battlefield) the movement is off. It's just crap.

I'm a big cod fanboy and IMO this game is a massive disappointment..

Soldato
I really enjoyed the beta myself, few things need improving but imo maps felt generally better then MW's and time to kill also touch lower so feels bit better, only real issue is lack of maps

Soldato
See I enjoyed it, the fear I have is the amount of people who are not happy with it, makes me think if the games dead before it's been even released.

I loved it personally

Soldato
See I enjoyed it, the fear I have is the amount of people who are not happy with it, makes me think if the games dead before it's been even released.

I loved it personally
Have you tried Modern Warfare Multiplayer, or Warzone? But yes, I expect it'll be dead before it's released. Evenone i've spoken to (apart from you) think it's a step backwards from Modern Warfare

Soldato
I haven't, I've played warzone, absolutely terrible at it.

I'm a battlefield player really and found call of duty a bit too fast for me, however cold war felt perfect in my opinion

Soldato
I haven't, I've played warzone, absolutely terrible at it.

I'm a battlefield player really and found call of duty a bit too fast for me, however cold war felt perfect in my opinion
Strange i tried cold war and it fel faster.

I'm a Battlefield player (well BF2 and 1942) then moved on to Squad but like a bit more action so Warzone / Modern Warfare is good. Maybe a bit too much action but it's that type of game i suppose. Its just 'fun' works and doesnt seem to get boring. The main map could do with being expanded but like the night mode and additional things like the subway that get added

Back
Top Bottom