Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Associate
This year pro are frosted too on back
Sorry yeah I know, I was just commenting on specifically the regular 12 and mini.

As that would be what I’d be going for if I was changing my phone this year :p

Maybe I’m just boring, just looks cheap and ugly imo.

Where as I love the graphite colour on both the iPhone 11 Pro and 12 Pros:D

Associate
Pixel 5 on its way back to CPW this morning - Nice phone, Camera Awesome, nice and snappy, but after spending some time with it i still prefer the Iphone way of doing things., Some of the apps don't feel as polished and

I use my phone for work a lot and i find the email experience much better on the iPhone (14 different work accounts with more on the way!), so will keep using the iPhone X i've had from day one until i decide which to go for - 12 or 12 Pro (Thinking Graphite Grey 12 Pro). Whichever way i go i'll miss 3D touch from the X.

Don't get me wrong the Pixel 5 is a really nice handset with a lot of redeeming features., but i think i'm just too used to the 'apple way'

Soldato
Pixel 5 on its way back to CPW this morning - Nice phone, Camera Awesome, nice and snappy, but after spending some time with it i still prefer the Iphone way of doing things., Some of the apps don't feel as polished and

I use my phone for work a lot and i find the email experience much better on the iPhone (14 different work accounts with more on the way!), so will keep using the iPhone X i've had from day one until i decide which to go for - 12 or 12 Pro (Thinking Graphite Grey 12 Pro). Whichever way i go i'll miss 3D touch from the X.

Don't get me wrong the Pixel 5 is a really nice handset with a lot of redeeming features., but i think i'm just too used to the 'apple way'

What apps are you using for email? Also it takes time to get used to another OS.

Soldato
Are you not an existing iPhone owner? If you genuinely don't have any existing cables or USB-C power points then you're in the minority which is the whole point really. Why supply unnecessary hardware to the majority?

I have no idea what you have or what you've ordered any more :D

It allows the charger to line up more accurately and reliably, providing increased charging power and reduced charging time.

If it's that much of a problem, just stick the charger to the bedside table.

It is pointless from the 11 Pro. Upgrading annually is a mug's game.

I agree a mugs game, if I hadn't sold my iPhone 11 Pro for £675, not sure I'd be bothering. The only reason I upgrade is it gets lost in tax. New company phone each year for work.

Soldato
Apparently they've made the Gold Pro finish differently to that for the other colours, which is meant to make it a harder, longer lasting finish and less of a fingerprint magnet. Something that people are reporting the Pacific Blue as being particularly bad for.

Associate

Nothing wrong with that mate-felt exactly the same with the Pixel 4 and just got an 11 Pro and much happier as a result.

Man of Honour
I currently have a personal 11 Pro and a work XR. I prefer the size of the XR, so I'm now seriously considering a 12 Pro to replace my 11 Pro. Not sure whether I should just wait another year though.

Soldato
I currently have a personal 11 Pro and a work XR. I prefer the size of the XR, so I'm now seriously considering a 12 Pro to replace my 11 Pro. Not sure whether I should just wait another year though.

I’d wait, there is very little in it to the point you’ll probably not notice the difference.

Soldato
Why all the delivery panic, it’s just a phone.

You have to remember that delivery from almost anywhere to almost anywhere else in mainland U.K. is 24 hours by standard courier (DPD, UPS etc). The phone will already be in the U.K. somewhere ready for launch.

In the states, standard delivery can take a week from one side of the country to the other.

Back
Top Bottom