Update on my health

Caporegime
Sorry to hear Rob, echoing what others have said, hope every day is a joy and Arteta can deliver you something this season.

Caporegime
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x
Absolute star, what a wholesome gesture to make.

Soldato
Sorry to read this news. I admire you're attitude on how to deal with it though.

Also lovely to see OcUK stepping up for a community member at such times.

Soldato
I'm really sorry to hear this. It's such an awful, awful thing.
Life can be a real bitch.

I can't say anymore than anyone else. It sounds like you have your head in as good a place as possible, and will fight this to the very end. Let's just hope that end is a bit longer than the doctors say.

I wish you all the luck for the future.

Soldato
I'm sorry to hear this news.

In the face of adversity you are remaining positive. That is something I've always noticed and liked about you. You speak your mind on things and I like that.

Big respect to you mate.

Man of Honour
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x
A lovely gesture. Well done OcUK.

Associate
Hi Rob,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had this terrible news. I don't post much so I doubt you know me, but I've enjoyed reading your posts, and like others would like to offer some kind words if it even means the slightest comfort to you.

As a fellow Londoner not much older than you who grew up right near your area I really feel for you, again as other kind local posters have said, I'm not far, just the other side of South London, just another Londoner here checking in to let you know you've got new friends here if you need us.

Sometimes you might not want to vent to your family and friends, but if you want to vent to a stranger, just get things off your chest, I'm here. I work from home in a private office, can guarantee privacy over the phone. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat to someone.

Only slight problem might be I'm somewhat of a lapsed Spurs fans, but if you're an Arsenal fan then you know it ain't easy being a Spurs fan - don't hold that against me! Heh.

Also please take the offer of the free Noblechair from OCUK, I'm sitting in a Hero right now, definitely recommend it.

My very best wishes go out to you my man, you've got friends here if you ever need us. Anytime.

Back
Top Bottom