Laurence Fox

NVP

NVP

Soldato
My bad, it meant to be "as much harm as that of which he accuses others" (I don't even know if that's the correct English either haha) but yeh, on occasion definitely more.

Man of Honour
sensible noises

tenor.gif

Soldato
You're not bothered that someone who's fought against real racism their whole life is telling you that your actions are making modern racism worse? Well colour me surprised that you didn't even bother to think any deeper, or couldn't.

Edit: is colour me surprised a thing? Or is my brain still busting out that early morning fart...
Unless you are over 40 Ive been fighting against racist since before you were born. Granted things arent as bad as they were but its coming back.

Last edited:
Soldato
The racism of old is not coming back, it never went away.

There is a newer version created and pushed by the likes of you to go along side it, with a much more ferocious undercurrent of division and conflict.

Soldato
Off topic but I thought MGTOW was supposed to be about taking responsibility for your own happiness and just doing your own thing rather than being an a-hole crybaby that hates women.

At least that's the vibe I got when I looked it up.

it generally is, basically making sure you're happy within yourself and not depend on women to be happy, well-ajusted male. Which ironically should make you more attractive to women. However, a small minority of low test beta males latched on to this movement to just use it as an excuse to hate on women and blame them for their unhappiness. Which is actually the opposite of what MGTOW us supposed to be and gave it a bad image. I support the ideals of MGTOW in principle but some idiots who label themselves as MGTOW are just being jerks

Soldato

There is a newer version created and pushed by the likes of you to go along side it, with a much more ferocious undercurrent of division and conflict.
What? Is this reverse psychology or something?

The racism of old is coming back its just trying to be a bit cleverer now PR wise. Racist attacks are up but there is a lot more than physical attacks to racism. Racial undermining is growing massively and hate crimes are also growing.

Soldato

This is a great example of what's called Gaslighting, people please take note and protect yourself from idiots like him

Cheers - Rob

Soldato
I love Sikhs, got a lot of friends who are such.

They played a huge part in the (great) wars, they've very strong views on immigration... I'm not going to go into that right now but lets say they're not fond of open borders. The people I'm talking about came to the UK to escape certain things.

They've some pretty interesting views on religion too, but you'll never see it on the BBC or what have you despite them being a minority.

I'm being extremely polite here, a number of the groups I'm friendly with are formed to protect their children in certain ways.
Sikhs are awesome and a perfect example of staying true to your culture while integrating into the society you have migrated too.

Strong work ethic, strong sense of family, a welcome addition to this country.

Soldato
What happened when (full-bloodied, no doubt about it) racist Nick Griffin was put in the mainstream on Question Time? It was rejected massively by the majority of this nation and where is he now? Just shouting him down did nothing, engaging with him put his party and him out of business.

Prior to CRT, racism as it was then defined, was fringe; it was socially unacceptable and it was just a matter of time (generations) of continuing that would have seen great changes towards equality as a result. But that's not good enough, a 'revolution' is what is now called for, and it's all wanted now with the added spice of punishment and collective guilt on part of white people - but all that's happening is all the old wounds and divisions are being opened up. It's putting us back as a society generations. The only winners will be actual racists and anarchists that literally want to see the 'white man's' world burn.

Changing the meaning of racism, or adding bits on here and there just stokes the flames of a smouldering mound of ashes, with events like George Floyd acting as accelerant. At some point this is going to explode to the point it can't be put out, and I have no idea what this explosion will look like, but I'm damn sure it won't be good.

@Tony Williams please understand that your point of view may be the correct one for you, but if you want people to come with you on that understanding, then you'll be wanting to engage with them to convince them of that. Clearly you don't have the forum with you right now, myself included, but I just feel (bar a few exceptions) you are fighting the wrong people here. There is clearly a big area of debate around social justice, race, BLM, fairness in general, and engaging with it in a way of, "If you don't agree with my point of view, then you are <insert one of many generalising, disparaging, implied racism buzz words in here>" is just not going to persuade anyone you are nothing but a troll that tries to get threads closed down. You're tactic to get people frothing is quite an art, I must admit it really gets me going watching it unfold across the forums.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
As I've mentioned before on this forum, my wife, a pakistani from a muslim family, born in Uganda and moved over here in 1972, recently told me she has never felt a different colour to me until recently with all the political correctness, "positive" discrimination and BLM. She's sick of it and agrees that race relations are being put back decades by people trying to push their identity politics.

what nasty rhetoric?

It's worth pointing out here that Fox never said anything bad about black history month.

Again, Fox never said anything about it.

And it's worth pointing out here that the only person trying to question an outcome based on skin colour is you, Tony.

clearly not understanding why Fox wanted to boycott them. Hint: it wasn't racist.

Fox hasn't made any dig at any race.

Who's this aimed at? (psst: fox)

I mean, do i have to say anything further? Do I need to write some kind of summary or does that sum it up all by itself?

Tony, you are a part of the problem. You are a racist. NVP was mostly right about what he said but he was wrong about one thing; He said you cause as much harm as those you accuse. He's wrong. You're far worse.

/wins thread

Sikhs are awesome and a perfect example of staying true to your culture while integrating into the society you have migrated too.

Agree. I love Sikh people. They are great.

Soldato
Cant find the quote now so deleted.

Was this another example of racism that was only in your head so you had to backtrack?

Same, and by in large Hindus too, great and keeping their culture alive while integrating.

Capodecina
Soldato

. . . I love Sikh people. They are great.
. . . Same, and by in large Hindus too, great and keeping their culture alive while integrating.
I suspect that you are not aware that hatred of and attacks on people who looked as if they might have come from Pakistan used to be a bit of a thing in the UK amongst uneducated thugs until it was recognised as disgraceful behaviour, was frowned upon by a majority and disappeared.

Hopefully discrimination against "People of Colour" will in due course be recognised as unacceptable and those who tolerate it will evolve.

Man of Honour
I suspect that you are not aware that hatred of and attacks on people who looked as if they might have come from Pakistan used to be a bit of a thing in the UK amongst uneducated thugs until it was recognised as disgraceful behaviour, was frowned upon by a majority and disappeared.
Why would you suspect that from my statement that I love Sikh people?

Hopefully discrimination against "People of Colour" will in due course be recognised as unacceptable and those who tolerate it will evolve.
Do you think that discrimination against "people of colour" is generally recognised as acceptable in this country today?

Back
Top Bottom