Update on my health

Soldato
Sorry to hear this Rob :(

Not sure if you have already done so but if not take loads of pics and videos of yourself, talk about your life, your Brother might appreciate it

Caporegime
Very sorry to hear that Rob, I guess with the pandemic travel isn’t really in the cards and you’re a bit limited re: gatherings with friends and family. I hope therefore you can enjoy every type of beer, sample every takeaway, watch any classic movie you’ve not yet watched, go see whatever museum or tourist place in London you’ve not yet seen etc... I guess just get in whatever experiences you want where feasible... maybe even a lady of the night or perhaps two at once if that GPU isn’t arriving soon enough! Though I do hope you get your GPU, perhaps immersive games, VR can be a welcome distraction if mobility is an issue.

edit - seeing the other posts, glad you’re getting a free chair too and have been bumped up the queue, that’s pretty cool of OCUK :)

Man of Honour
Jesus, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news Rob and wish you nothing but the best. So young too! I can't believe how positive you are and I just don't know how I would cope being in the same situation. Lovely gesture from OCUK too and you didn't even have to spam chairplz!!

Caporegime
Guys, Steven kindly got back to me and confirmed I am now number 1 in the list for my 3080 and I have a Noblechair Hero black edition winging its way to me.

I am so very grateful to you all.
That is pure awesomeness from OCUK :).

@robfosters if you ever need to talk/vent then feel free to email me at my trust email bud.
Again so sorry to hear of your situation but hopefully with the goodies that OCUK are sending your way, you will get plenty of enjoyment out of them.

Soldato
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x

Great move OcUK!

Sorry to hear this news and I wish you all the very best Rob.

Soldato
Guys, Steven kindly got back to me and confirmed I am now number 1 in the list for my 3080 and I have a Noblechair Hero black edition winging its way to me.

Wait a minute - you didn't even have to do a #ChairPlz? :eek: @fiveub has gone soft! :D

Enjoy mate!

Last edited:
Soldato

As it should be.

I don't really know you, but keep on keeping on. I don't live that far away and I know Welling well (Born and raised in Lee/Eltham) visit family who live in Welling. If there's ever anything I can do, let me know chap.
:)

Man of Honour
Rob, it's so sad to hear this news, absolutely gutting. There's one thing we'd like to help you with though, we'd love to bump you up 249 places in the queue. Ultimately it's only us that can do this, and we would love to. Please send me your order number and we'll get on it straight away. Also I have something else for you, I know we joke on the forum about myself giving away free chairs, but if you want one of our noblechairs, please let me know in the same email and I'll add it to your order for free you. Much love x

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom