Is it reasonable to store a pram in a cycle shed

And on today's episode of dramatic over reactions.........:D

So by removing something from a bike store that wasn't meant to be there you went full retard and accused them of stealing it. Do you maybe think there's a more plausible reason for removing it. :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
If they offered to let you have it back, then why the need for the email accusing them of stealing it and threatening to go to the police? :confused:

no, it went missing. I gave it some time and Had a look around.

Emailed them the above and they then admitted to taking it and said they will get it back for me.

Soldato
no, it went missing. I gave it some time and Had a look around.

Emailed them the above and they then admitted to taking it and said they will get it back for me.

You missed the first step or 2 in that, where you broke the rules and then were surprised that someone acted in response.

Soldato
So as suspected, you accused them of stealing it without any proof they actually had anything to do with it.

Glad you got it back in this instance, but to be honest you'll tend to get better responses from people if you approach them more amicably to start with (by all means go full Rambo if they start playing games and you're sure you're in the right).

Soldato
OP
Maybe it was a bit harsh but at the end of the day it’s the same as towing your car away.

I will chain it up next time.

it’s a huge empty space. There are 4 bike storage rooms each can hold 120+ bikes with only 20 to 30 bikes in each.

Soldato
OP
So as suspected, you accused them of stealing it without any proof they actually had anything to do with it.

Glad you got it back in this instance, but to be honest you'll tend to get better responses from people if you approach them more amicably to start with (by all means go full Rambo if they start playing games and you're sure you're in the right).

Yes maybe I should have been nicer

Soldato
Maybe it was a bit harsh but at the end of the day it’s the same as towing your car away.

it’s a huge empty space. There are 4 bike storage rooms each can hold 120+ bikes with only 20 to 30 bikes in each.

Have you got permission to leave it there now?

If not, the situation will surely escalate?

Soldato

Why not just say to them that it's rather bulky to leave in your flat.

Even better actually, say you don't want to be making the floors throughout the building dirty by wheeling the pram to your flat, and the sensible thing to do was to park it in the big storage rooms that are available.

Soldato
OP
In fairness I have kept it there for the last 2 years. I will buy a lock next time lol.

I feels like the management company is there to make our life difficult.

Back
Top Bottom