PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Is it still riddled with cheats?

I just posted a few posts back defending the game about cheating, but actually last week or so I've come across 2 with some kind of aimbot, both reported, both banned.

Maybe there is some new wave of cheat the anti hacking software hasn't caught up with yet, I dont know.

I still generally maintain cheating isn't too bad.

Soldato
I still generally maintain cheating isn't too bad.

It really isn't. Maybe in ranked its a bit bad but normal FPP mode in EU is absolutely fine by and large. Will always come across the odd one, but it by no means ruins my playing experience every time I play. Most of my frustration comes down to how badly I play the game and my poor decision making!

Soldato
Yeah I don't find cheating an issue. I can only remember one ban notification of late, although I do not report a lot of players.

I'm loving Vikendi at the moment and think there are features, like the stone walls, that could be put in places on Erangel to improve cover and add a bit of interest in some of the more open sections.

Soldato
Rumours on twitter now that the new map could be coming to FPP as well as TPP (originally only going to be TPP Squads). One of the devs on Twitter strongly hinting at that change given how unpopular the move was. Looks like a good map and a good update for the next season but the new map on TPP only was very disappointing to me (I exclusively play FPP).

Soldato
New update and season is Live, and they've taken out map selection :mad:. It's either Paramo or Random. So annoying, I just want to play Vikendi.

Damn was hoping that would not make it to live servers. Now me and my mates will have to keep leaving match to get the maps we want and spoil others games.

Shame for me they seem to have taken the game away from what originally sucked me into it which was large maps and a slower pace.

Now anything they put in is small maps with gimmicks

Soldato
:p

As a side note, the rotation/no ability to choose map has put a bit of a downer on the game experience for me.

I used to like playing Mirimar and would play that the majority of the time, with Vikendi as a second, then Sanhok and Karakin about the same after that. I basically never used to play Erengal because I cant stand it.

Now with random pick I get a lot of Erengal and hardly any Mirimar.........

Not enough too quit playing entierly, but definately a negative.

Associate
Anyone still playing this? I've actually enjoyed my most recent sessions on this game a lot.

Late of map selector is not ideal but from my experience we've had quite good map rotation on many queues in both Duos and Squads.

Dare I say it, game performance has been pretty spot on for a while now, less typical pubg desync issues etc.

Back
Top Bottom