• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Buy £50 of credit for £46 on CDKeys or check Eneba at certain times to get it for around £44.

Closes the gap a little bit and if what you want is on offer, even better.

Good suggestions. Also do Microsoft Rewards everyday and you can get £5 to £10 toward a game per month quite easily. I've got about £15 saved up toward the digital version of Cyberpunk :)

Man of Honour
That’s a good question, I’d like to know too. I assumed you wouldn’t need the disc in at all times.
If you buy the disc version then you always need the disc to play the game.

Makes sense, I’m too used to Steam. It’s a shame the console digital versions seem so overpriced.

That's due to the licence fee being much higher on consoles. You have Game Pass for great value gaming though.

Associate
I plan to buy original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles digitally, but Xbox One titles will be physical, as they're substantially cheaper. Quick resume isn't the be-all and end-all, and swapping discs is only a minor inconvenience. As long as the games load quicker, that's all the matters! ;)

Associate
I'm sure Microsoft had planned a digital DRM for Xbox One disc based games (that meant you could still resell games).......and I hoped something might be implemented for series X.

Man of Honour
@CaptainRAVE i just received my 700’s, great headphones..the only issue is the microphone, when I put it down/up it "click locks" into place, it isn’t smooth? Is this a fault on the headset?

For me from closed it moves smoothly for the first 2/3 of movement, then clicks in to that position or I can move it further down so that it’s at 90 degrees to the headset and it locks into place. It’ll then move about a cm toward your mouth if you want it to. Not sure if that’s what your describing?

Soldato
For me from closed it moves smoothly for the first 2/3 of movement, then clicks in to that position or I can move it further down so that it’s at 90 degrees to the headset and it locks into place. It’ll then move about a cm toward your mouth if you want it to. Not sure if that’s what your describing?

yeah, what you say is what I’m getting. Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Soldato
So, that kfc offer. Is it in store only?

Can't order for dwlive2on their app. Thought ordering through uber eats would get receipt with code, but no. Bit ****** really.

The ad i saw really wasn't clear on the specifics

Caporegime
So, that kfc offer. Is it in store only?

Can't order for dwlive2on their app. Thought ordering through uber eats would get receipt with code, but no. Bit ****** really.

The ad i saw really wasn't clear on the specifics
Says in their t&c that you have to do it through their app?? And it’s only box meals that are eligible.
But looking at the app, if you want to order it gives u either Uber eats, just eat and deliveroo.

Back
Top Bottom